Just returned from Cabo and once again stayed at " Esperanza" and once again it was paradise.
Great service , great accommodations, the worlds most dramatic ocean side restaurants, and spectacular grounds & views. We had several meals at the "La Palapa" ... most incredible views of the ocean crashing onto the rocks below... Wow , really a great experience at Esperanza. It is a excellent place to watch the whales in season , however they are almost gone now. No wonder it is the #1 resort in Cabo San Lucas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos