Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$254
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$278
$243
$388
$328
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$163
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$177
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$369
$250
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$334
$280
  • Breakfast included
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$407
Orbitz.com
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$625
$127
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$845
$582
1,466 results
All reviewsdel marpersonal conciergejuan josespa casitalounge barfitness classesprivate residenceprivate hot tubinfinity edgeguacamolepool staffamazing resorttequila tastingspa treatmentsour honeymoonturn down serviceoverlooking the ocean
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed in the Esperanza for four or five days then went off to visit Mexico City. We were amazed on the quality of service from the pool attendants, the concierge, the cleaning staff, the views in the mornings and in the evenings, and the food selection was perfect. We had dinner at the restaurant, the selection of wine is out of this world. We both visited the spa, which is something else. It is a must. I would say it has one of the best spa's in the world, truly amazing. And if your lucky, you'll see the owner Jack, who will treat you like a member of his family.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CenturionGuest
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear CenturionGuest,

Thank you for sharing such great comments from your Esperanza visit this past autumn.
I’m so glad that you enjoyed our Spa, Restaurant as well as our service! Our Team enjoyed reading your wonderful feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you both back to Paradise again soon!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We had a great time over 4 days! We stayed in a three bedroom villa, right on the ocean with a wonderful private pool and spa. I loved the pool because it was actually deep. The room was very comfortable & clean.

We were fortunate to have a wonderful butler named Gabino. He took care of all of our needs and made great margaritas for us daily @ sunset.

The restaurants were very good, breakfast in particular was great! We dined twice for dinner in the villa and Gabino made sure that everything was taken care of and beautifully served.

The spa was fabulous, great treatments and one of the most beautiful spa's I've ever visited.

We'd love to return, we love the hospitality and the warmth of the Mexican people.

Room Tip: There are some great rooms very close to the beach
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Adam C
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear NeverBetter,

I appreciate your kind words. We are thrilled that you and your friends had a wonderful visit at our Residence Club at Esperanza. I am delighted that Gabino and our team took care of all of your needs.

We hope you’ll return soon for your fix of great margaritas and our beautiful Cabo sunset!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband, daughter and I had an absolutely wonderful dinner at the restaurant at Esperanza a few weeks ago. The food really was incredible, wait staff were all professional and friendly and the location just on the cliffs was beautiful. Best part, at the end of dinner they brought these three little muffins to take home that had a note to "just ask for the recipe" if there was something we liked. So I did! Not that I could reconstruct it as exquisitely, but I know what my daughters next birthday menu will be!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Gail K,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Cocina del Mar, our signature restaurant! It is great to hear that you and your family enjoyed an incredible dinner. I agree the location is quite magnificent. I do hope that you and your family will return again very soon for another amazing evening!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I have never stayed at a finer resort! Everything and everyone at the resort is first class. All the reviews on trip advisor are absolutely true. The best part for us is the staff. EVERYONE from the pool attendants, ladies who clean the rooms, wait staff, personal concierge, front gate attendants and all other staff we have encountered give 110% to make sure we are having a wonderful experience. This is our fourth day here and fortunately I had the foresight to reserve us here for a total of 8 days. We have four more days to enjoy this fabulous resort. FYI if you love Mexican food this is the place for you! In addition, in Cabo, Los Tres Gallos, is a fabulous traditional Mexican food restaurant you must try. Now I must get down to the gym to work off some more calories so I can eat again today. And oh by the way, the spa is to die for. Yes, it is expensive but the facility and the massage I had was phenomenal. This place lacks for nothing!! I do hope we will be back! Oh, did I mention the spa on the expansive balcony...... I could go on and on but must get to the gym. Thank you, Esperanza, for making my husband's first trip to Mexico a fantastic one. Creating memories we won't soon forget.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear 4steph,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review! Our Team was encouraged to hear that we helped create lasting memories for you and your husband. Please come visit us at Paradise again soon! We will be sure to have your favorite Mexican dishes waiting for you!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Great service, great food, great property with friendly attentive staff. No hidden fees, no ridiculous prices on food, etc. at the resort. Everything was very reasonable and every need was attended to. This was the easiest vacation ever in Mexico with handholding basically from the airport and all the way back. The smallness of this place, friendly staff, and more laid back atmosphere differentiate Esperanza from some of the other options in Cabo like The Palmilla. The Palmilla is great and offers a bit more dining creativity and slightly more attentive service perhaps, but it comes with more glitz, whiter gloves and a little higher price that may or may not make it a better value for you. The spa and workout facilities and options for classes are really great. I didnt like massages before the spa there. We had breakfast included in our package and had great food every day. On Oscar night, they set up a big screen and projector in the outdoor lounge which was fun, and that is a good example of their creativity. Having a hall of fame QB sitting next to me on the beach was a pretty cool too. Better was that not one person at the resort invaded is privacy (not that I saw anyway).

Room Tip: Palapa rooms on top floor are great - ask for a west facing room to get better sunset views.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GregTylerF
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear GregTylerF,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you had a great stay! We treat all of our guests at Esperanza like royalty and I’m delighted we exceeded your expectations in every way.

Our Team here looks forward to having you back in the not too distant future!

Warm Regards,