we stayed there for 4 nights in, we did not stay in the hotel but in the private villas. We had a 2 bedroom with our own private pool. It was comfortable and tastefully decorated. The beds were big and comfy, and the bathrooms huge and spacious. We had a bit of a problem with our sliding door and they came right away to fix the problem. Immaculate grounds and gorgeous pools. Yes the prices are up there, especially with the food and drinks, but since we had our own kitchen, we hired a driver who took us to Costco nearby and stocked up on drinks and food. There are outdoor BBQS so we grilled our fish and meats there. We went out to dinner once and lunch once at the hotel, and it was expensive, line NYC prices. A couple of margaritas and some fish tacos set us back $60. Beautiful resort though!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos