This was my second trip to Esperanza in the same year. I could not have imagined that my first perfect trip would improve over the first trip, BUT IT DID! The hospitality and service was over the top! Everyone from the service staff (at all levels) greets you at all times of the day as well as management. I was unaware of my upcoming engagement and was BLOWN AWAY- management (Diego Weiss) worked with my fiance to make evening perfect. We had a private, candle lit table over looking the ocean at Cocina del Mar, the service and food impecable! Additionally prior to, I attended a wine dinner on property where Chef Gonzolo Cerda paired fabulous dishes with boutique wines from Napa Valley. I can't imagine going any where else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos