“A gem!”
Review of Healthy Restaurant & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Healthy Restaurant & Wine Bar
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Organic Restaurant And Wine Bar, Very Low Prices Affordable To All, Within Walking Distance In The Heart Of The City, Home Made Pasta, Fresh Catch Of The Day, Best Steak In Town, We Have Our Own Garden Of Herbs And Spices At Our Backyard. Must Try Our Clericot. Nice Quiet Ambience. Seats Outdoor & Indoor, Plasma Tv For Sports, Ideal For Families, Or To Enjoy A Nice Romantic Dinner For Two. 100% Recomendable By Our Captive Clientele. You Will Be Attended Personally By The Owner Of The Restaurant. It's Located Just A Block Away From The Museum Main Square Plaza.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Only slightly off the beaten path, this place is well worth the easy walk. They offer generously-portioned salads with light, but delicious dressing. We ordered the Portobella burger and the chicken pita. The Portobella burger was melt-in-your-mouth fantastic! My husband thought the chicken in the pita was well-seasoned and perfectly cooked. Staff is very friendly and service prompt. They also have a gluten-free carrot/corn cake for dessert which was excellent. Definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for healthy, real, whole food that tastes great!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Healthy is a great restaurant and worth the walk to the backside of downthown Cabo San Lucas. Their roasted pear salad with honey mustard dressing is a real treat. Their sandwiches and salads all feather the best of fresh organic vegetables and fruit. Portions are large enough to split for two persons. You can sit outside under the shades or inside as well. The staff is bilingual and appreciate your visit.

Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

The service here is really great and fast. The food is always perfect. Fresh and very healthy (hense the name.) I would definitely recommend the Salmon. I wish there was more variety for dinner but over all so tasty I guarantee you will enjoy it here!

2  Thank ChelseaBourque
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I went for a large group luncheon this week. They were 'challenged' getting the food out on time but we were 24 (with reservations). The food was worth the wait, I had the fish served with baby greens and an insane sesame pasta. YUM. Oh, and the sweet corn cake desert was unexpectedly yummy. I would recommend this, just be a little patient.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Based on all the wonderful, glowing reviews here, we couldn't wait to try this place out. What a disappointment. The food was just "eh," the portions minuscule, the menu very limited, and the interior decor was not appealing. Outside was nice enough in the morning, and looked like it was probably better at night, but I didn't care for the bug bites I kept getting. Anyway, if you want healthy, delicious food, try Nutri Salad a few blocks over. A WAY better healthy restaurant option. (See my other review.)