“Fantastically Delicious!”

Mariscos La Palmita
Ranked #76 of 560 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tasty Food,Friendly atmosphere,Good Quality. All the characteristics to Enjoy the pleasure of Eating. Innovated dishes,full of flavour to make you want more of that Salsa. A nice Mexican Family waits for you tu try their Art and Passion for food. Always Fresh and Clean Ingredients.
“Fantastically Delicious!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Don't judge the book by the cover.

The food is amazingly unique and delicious! Lobster Tails, shrimp stuffed with cheese and wrapped with bacon, butterflied shrimp, scallops, octopus, etc was an amazing feast for three at $840 pesos including tip ($65 US) well worth it! Will go back for sure. Friendly people

Saint Louis, Missouri
“La Palmita! - Best In Cabo”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I think it means little palm tree and its a great representation of this restaurant. A little restaurant tucked away behind the bigger more established spots but by far the best meal we had in Cabo X 2. How good was it you might ask. Well we went back for Dinner twice out of the 3 nights we had left which says a lot considering the number of options in Cabo. Definitely a little tricky to find but I think that adds to the experience. My wife doesn't agree with me on that part but we absolutely loved the food here. We started out with the Shrimp Cocktail and found ourselves dipping crackers into the marinade like broth it was served in. We then asked Luis for recommendations and he suggested the Garlic Shrimp and Lobster combo (pictures on the wall). We both ordered this dinner and I have to tell you the Lobster was great but the Shrimp were amazing. It was so good that I traded my wife half of my lobster tail for the rest of her shrimp. I think we both made out well with that deal. On our 2nd dinner I ordered the exact same thing and my wife ordered the Lobster and Scallop combo. Again...amazing! Good Stuff Luis and we will definitely be back as soon as my mother in law agrees to baby sit the kiddos again.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Ben P
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Luis and team fabulous as is the food”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Inexpensive but delicious food, lobster and red snapper as well as appetizers prepared to each guest desires. Other customers were quick to help and give suggestions as they were repeat customers who love the food and the staff. Luis, perhaps the owner but certainly the chef, was gregarious, friendly and outgoing, and interested in pleasing. This modest place a bit off the beaten path is worth finding. $20 USD for two lobster tails and accompaniments. What could be better!!?? The red snapper, even more fabulous. Thanks Luis! Well done.

Visited June 2014
Manhattan Beach, California
“Low key, friendly, not too expensive, delicious!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We were lucky enough to find this restaurant on our first night in Cabo. We went back again two nights later. My favorite kind of place. It's run by a family with a fantastic chef. He takes your order, cooks and delivers your food. He stops by your table to be sure you're enjoying the meal. We had the snapper, scallops, soft-shell crab... all fantastic and very fresh. This is a true "Cabo" experience, away from the hustle and bustle around the marina. We walked there from our hotel. I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited April 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Hidden Local Spot with Fresh Seafood”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Came here at the recommendation of our bartender friend Ricky from Happy Ending. This place is a gem in the rough. Luis the owner/chef is super friendly! We ordered some margaritas for the adults. Some didn't like them but I thought were good. Started with the red snapper appetizer which was really good. So good our son asked to order an extra plate of "chicken" for his dinner. My wife had scallop tacos which were prepared perfectly. I had lobster/shrimp plate and had plenty even after sharing! The flan dessert was very good and chilled just right. Looking forward to bringing our fresh catch back for Luis to cook for us.