“All around great experience”
Review of Invita Bistro

Invita Bistro
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Invita Bistro is a restaurant full of vast culinary traditions of the Italian and Mediterranean cuisines designed to delight you, with a variety of homemade fresh made to order, slow-cooked dishes from old family recipes and a wide selection of upscale small vineyard national and international wines.
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My wife and I were in Cabo this past week and decided to try InVita Bistro due to good reviews on Tripadvisor. This restaurant has it all. great food, reasonable prices, very nice atmosphere, and very good service. We have vacationed in Cabo about 20 times over the past few years and this will now be one of our "must go to" restaurants. The food is not just put on your plate, but is presented very nicely. I had the spaghetti and meatballs and my wife had the lasagna. These sound rather ordinary, but were instead extremely good.. Don't miss the chance to eat dinner here!! It also had air conditioning if weather is hot.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,166)

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We love this relatively new place. Food is wonderful service and people outstanding. Such a pleasant surprise. We ate here even with our prepaid hotel meal plan. Skip the others go here.

Appetizers so fresh and wonderful. Nice wines and this is very affordable for cabo. Reminds me of french bistro. Wife had the pesto pasta I had fish of day which was outstanding fresh . One of the best I ever had in cabo. We also split the seafood appetizer combo shrimp was awesome.

You have to go to this place and the great thing is its fine food reasonably priced. Fantastic job by owner ans staff keep it up. Don't know why more cant find this place... near the marina a block or so in. You will love this place!!! Been going to cabo for 5 years now and this is one of our top pick now.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We have been travelling to Cabo, our home away from home, for several years to experience traditional mexican food. This year we focused on Trip Advisor reviews and Invita came up offering Mediterranean cuisine. It is also right across the Plaza from our home. We booked a reservation as the Bistro seemed busy the night we walked by. The decor is very inviting. It is obvious that Joachim (owner) has spent time to capture the atmosphere of the mediterranean. He has accentuated the comfortable air with excellent music offering bosa rhythms of songs you would recognize and has complimented the experience with an excellent wine list. TAPAS were offered followed by salads, appetizers, and main courses. I chose the Chef's variety of TAPAS to start. I was hooked! My wife and daughter had the carpaccio which pleased them as well. For the mains, my Daughter had the Chef Special (camarones) and I had the medley of shish kebabs (camarones, pollo, and carne) cooked to perfection. Suprise of surprises they had Gluten Free Pasta! This was perfecto, as my wife is sensitive to gluten. She ordered smoked salmon penne and again fell in love with this bistro. Antonio, our waiter, was very attentive to our needs and made us feel very comfortable. The ambiance and quality of food as well as the warm and friendly manner of the staff makes this bistro a new Gem in Cabo San Lucas. We have planned to return again this week before we have to go back home.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

This was by far the best meal we had in Cabo. So D'lish, every time I start to talk about this place to anyone my mouth starts to water. Even though we ended up ordering only apps and got to full to eat dinner it was fabulous. The setting is romantic,yet casual and the perfect spot for an out of this world meal. The service is beyond outstanding. We didn't have reservations but they made sure we had a table and only had to wait about 20 mins. The guys didn't really know what they wanted to drink so our waiter recommended their specialty drink. OMG!!! again D'lish. I recommend making res. if you plan on going during dinner hours as it is packed everyday of the week. I can not say enough about this place. OUT STANDING

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is one of the best. Seafood pastas give you both your fix of fish and elegance. Will continue to go back. Also mashed potatoes outstanding.