“Great mediterainen food”
Review of Invita Bistro

Invita Bistro
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Invita Bistro is a restaurant full of vast culinary traditions of the Italian and Mediterranean cuisines designed to delight you, with a variety of homemade fresh made to order, slow-cooked dishes from old family recipes and a wide selection of upscale national and international wines.
san diego, ca
“Great mediterainen food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were looking for a different restaurant when we stumbled onto In Vita. What a wonderful experience. It was my husbands birthday and we/he was treated like a king. I had the special fish of the day which was bass and indeed it was fresh from the sea and preparated to perfection. We shared the Med salad with fresh pears and mapled pecans. It was to die for and I'm glad we shared the salad because it was a meal in its self. My husband being Italian ordered a pasta dish that he said was excellent. For dessert we had Tiramasu that was home made and delicious.
If you are in Cabo, give it a try, you won't be disappointed

Paris, France
“Oh-my-gosh!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My friends and I visited Cabo San Lucas about a week ago and we asked the concierge to recommend some delicious and luxurious restaurants, he recommended many including INVITA. We decided that we were going and that was a great choice! First of all the service is great, the ambience is really nice ( a little luxurious place that's very relaxing ) and of course the food is to die for! The kind and friendly owners told us that most of the dishes they have in the menu are recipes from their Italian grandma, but of course they have all kinds of food not just Italian. My friends and I ordered the arranchini de rizo and the tortilla española for appetizers and then each one ordered a salad, I ordered the Greek salad and WOW! It is to die for. The desserts are also delicious, we ordered the cannolis and were very impressed...We found out that this restaurant is also connected to La Dolce another great restaurant about a block away and these two are must go restaurants!

1 Thank mamachita_10
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Found it strolling off the main drag and was amazing! The food is delicious, extremely well priced and the service was wonderful. This usually isn't the most important but the restaurant itself was simple and elegant. The best meal I have had in Cabo.

2 Thank lazycnc
Joplin
“Cabo local charm”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We have come to Cabo for the past few years and this by far has been one of our best meals, service, and atmosphere. We will defiantly be back. Quaint locally owner and operated, has it's own charm and was the first meL this trip my 3 yr old dived into....

1 Thank Sally R
Buckley, Washington
“In Vita is New in Cabo”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Just returned from Cabo. We ate at the In Vita Bistro and were very impressed. We started out with Caesar salad for three. Excellent! My daughter had the fettuccine Alfredo and added shrimp. Excellent!
I had the filet mignon with brown gravy and mushrooms with mashed potatoes.Excellent! One of the best meals I have had in Cabo. Lot's of great places to eat but you should give this a try. Service was great and so was the price. Eat in or dine outside on Hidalgo Ave.
I highly recommend this restaurant.