“Who would have thought....”
Review of Invita Bistro

Invita Bistro
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Invita Bistro is a restaurant full of vast culinary traditions of the Italian and Mediterranean cuisines designed to delight you, with a variety of homemade fresh made to order, slow-cooked dishes from old family recipes and a wide selection of upscale national and international wines.
new orleans
“Who would have thought....”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Our group of 6 were overwhelmed by this new restaurant that we found just by walking around the Amelia Wilkes Square. What a surprise! better said, what a pleasant surprise!!!! as a hiker every year in 'The Road to Santiago' (the just released movie The Way, fyi) I tried my very much missed 'Tortilla Espanola' and 'Gaspacho'...I know how a real Spanish tortilla should taste because my sister makes the best in the world and now Invita Restaurant makes the best in the world...(sorry sister).....and of course, The Gaspacho was ...to take some home!!! with fresh ingredients...cool...delicious to the palate. Our friend ordered the 'pasta marinara' ...and the pasta with tomato sauce...bolognese I thik it is called.......and other dishes, everything as it should be cooked, presented, served.....I am a great cook and I can detect sauces made from tomatoes that have cooked slowly for hours to any sauce that comes from a jar....this restaurant simmers the tomatoes for hours...the way my Nona made it in Italy....unfortunately, the substitution happens so often and very few people can detect the difference.*....the egg plant was prepared to perfection...

I must end this review, I am getting hungry. I highly recommend this new restaurant...the service is excellent and the food is memorable. Fresh ingredients.......fresh herbs in the dishes..............great looking place.

;)
Azulica

• Visited April 2012
3 Thank Azulica

Sacramento
“A Stellar New Restaurant”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Recently opened in early 2012, this is one of the best kept secrets in Cabo. An experienced and attentive ownership provides an excellent dining expereience at a very fair price. The menu is diverse, northern italian, and tastefully done. Reservation policy ensures a seat at the designated time but walk-ins have little delay. That will change as word of this gem spreads.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Richard C
Oroville, California
“Hidden Gem in Cabo”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

If you're looking for a restaurant with great ambiance, excellent service, and scrumptious food, all within walking distance of Medano Beach, the InVita Bistro is the place to go. They offer a great selection of quality wines, and the food is very competitive with other area restaurants. We enjoyed a great selection of appetizers, with the Frito Misto (breaded rice balls being our favorite). I have to say the Lasagna Invita with the most mouth-watering, flavorful lasagne I have ever eaten. The serving was generous and so superb that we packed the leftovers in ice, placed in an insulated bag in our checked luggage, and enjoyed the lasagna again when we returned home. It was still magnificent. We also shared the tiramisu and creme brulee. WONDERFUL. Try the InVita Bistro. You will not be disappointed.

3 Thank Kathy H
Caracas
“GOOOODDDDDDD”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

GOOD service, great staff & the food was amazing. I have to travel to CSL several times a year and I making this restaurant a oficial stop for either dinning, bussines or just to bring friends so, they dont miss on this culinary expirience. It is just a great place.

3 Thank ElielM
New Orleans, Louisiana
“I can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I don't usually take the time to write reviews, however after a Saturday night indulging in fine wines, great appetizers, a delicious meal and superb service, i wanted to get the word out. Great new restaurant that just opened up in Cabo. We come to Cabo twice a year and are always looking for new great places.
Highly recommended!