“Holy beer bong!!”

Senor Frog's Plaza Gali
Ranked #153 of 572 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: If you've ever been to a Senor Frog's, anywhere around the world, you already know that we're a place where people of all backgrounds hang together, dance, sing and basically act the way they want without worrying about silly rules and regulations. Our philosophy is simple: have fun, let yourself go and unleash your fiesta!!
“Holy beer bong!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

What a perfect place on the marina!! Definitely a place to stop for some lunch time beers!! Staff is amazing and sooooo much fun!! Jorge was my Favorite and played a great mix of music the whole time ....he had some great dance moves too!! Hahahahaha

“Sooooo much fun!!!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We kind of stubbled here on accident to meet the group we were with. We were just going to order a couple drinks and leave, but stayed 5 hours. We had so much fun, Jose was our waiter he went above and beyond for us! He's the reason we kept staying longer! Great staff, fun and great location on the marina! The group we were with also loved the baby links right beside the bar! Tacos were excellent!

1 Thank Tex8405
Los Cabos, Mexico
“This is fun people!!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

nice moment at senor frogs, mc goofy, burrito and Lulu destroyer took care of us, expensive, but it worth it.

Lynnwood, Washington
“Fantastic time and had to go back for 2nds!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I visit Senor Frogs every time I go to Cabo! Goofy and his crew were amazing to me. I got to have fun in the sun and felt like part of their family. I did not only go once, but twice during my recent visit to Cabo since they made it so fun! Thanks for great memeories Senor Frogs. Special thanks to Goofy! =)

• Visited May 2014
Los Angeles
“Great fun! Fast and Friendly Service”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This place is a must! Fast and friendly service! The staff is friendly and fun! The MC Jorge (Woflie) makes sure that everyone has a fabulous experience no matter what age you are go in and have some fun! Games are played and what I see everyone is laughing. My family and friends loved it. Every time we go to Cabo the Frog's is a must visit! Wolfie the MC, Grace shot girl, Burrito and the rest of the staff always have you join in on the dancing. Drinks are cold and definately a must!!! Have fun! We sure do. I will visit every time and bring more friends to enjoy. Note they close at 6:00 pm so this is for day time fun!

• Visited May 2014