“Fantastic time and had to go back for 2nds!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Senor Frog's Plaza Gali
Ranked #192 of 545 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: If you've ever been to a Senor Frog's, anywhere around the world, you already know that we're a place where people of all backgrounds hang together, dance, sing and basically act the way they want without worrying about silly rules and regulations. Our philosophy is simple: have fun, let yourself go and unleash your fiesta!!
Lynnwood, Washington
“Fantastic time and had to go back for 2nds!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

I visit Senor Frogs every time I go to Cabo! Goofy and his crew were amazing to me. I got to have fun in the sun and felt like part of their family. I did not only go once, but twice during my recent visit to Cabo since they made it so fun! Thanks for great memeories Senor Frogs. Special thanks to Goofy! =)

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Los Angeles
“Great fun! Fast and Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

This place is a must! Fast and friendly service! The staff is friendly and fun! The MC Jorge (Woflie) makes sure that everyone has a fabulous experience no matter what age you are go in and have some fun! Games are played and what I see everyone is laughing. My family and friends loved it. Every time we go to Cabo the Frog's is a must visit! Wolfie the MC, Grace shot girl, Burrito and the rest of the staff always have you join in on the dancing. Drinks are cold and definately a must!!! Have fun! We sure do. I will visit every time and bring more friends to enjoy. Note they close at 6:00 pm so this is for day time fun!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Tallahassee, Florida
“Mother truckin awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

I had a blast! Jorge was fantastic and we had so much alcohol! Can't wait to go again. It was upbeat and you get wasted there!

2 Thank JKray5
“Best daytime entertainment!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Senor frogs was so much fun!! Went with a friend and my son. Music was pumping and we ALL had a blast. If you're looking for daytime entertainment.....this is the place to be!!

Visited November 2013
“I love Cabo!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Very fun. Nice. Outgoing group working at the senor frogs. Had a blast. Location is great an food was tasty. Shots shots shots.

• Visited November 2013