“Horrible, don't go”
Review of Senor Frog's

Senor Frog's
Reserve with OpenTable
Senor Frog's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 602 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: If you've ever been to a Senor Frog's, anywhere around the world, you already know that we're a place where people of all backgrounds hang together, dance, sing and basically act the way they want without worrying about silly rules and regulations. Our philosophy is simple: have fun, let yourself go and unleash your fiesta!!
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Don't take your family here. 6 of us just went and it was one of the guys's birthday so the waitress gave him a shot of "tequila?" from her boobs. Then the show went south really quick. We were never asked if we wanted shots of anything but several waiters/waitresses started blowing a whistle and putting shot glassed in their cleavage or crotches for the guys or gals to drink from, it was disgusting and they charged us over $100! We all felt a little molested when we left. (of course 2 of the guys in our party were loving it, which made it worse for the rest of us!)

2  Thank Lori K

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This place is a total rip off! Went there with another couple, ordered 3 cokes and a beer. They brought me chips and dip that we did not order and then charged us for them. The bill came to $45 USD. The server was rude and argumentative.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Noithing like sipping a margarita out of a yard long cup. Fun for the whole family, complete with crowd interaction and a fun menu. Only complaint are the prices are a little steep.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

The place totally ripped us off. My wife had a regular tea ( no Alcohol) and i had one margarita.
The bill was 32 USD. We asked the waiter who wouldnt talk to us so they had another guy talk to us and give us the run around. We also witnessed another group getting ripped off shoving drinks down their throats then laying the outragous bill on them. Stay Away. You've been Warned

1  Thank Gary M
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Went there for a drink with wife after a meeting and waiter told me cost of drink was about $8, which is pretty high. When he gave me the bill, it was about $18 for a drink!!! He then charged me twice for it and am still unable to resolve! I realized he had run my credit card twice but he just laughed when I tried to make an issue of it. AVOID THIS PLACE...THEY ROB YOU!!!

4  Thank Luca G
Amelia L, Social Media Representative at Senor Frog's, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear Luca G,

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate all the reviews we receive. We take all accusations very seriously and to investigate this matter further we will need to know the exact time and date of your visit. We are very sorry to hear that your experience in Señor Frog's Cabo San Lucas was not a positive one and we would really like to resolve this problem for you. If you could please send me a private message with all the details of your visit I will be able to help you, alternatively, you can contact me by e-mail at info@senorfrogs.com, my name is Rachel Graham. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,