Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Los Cabos
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$305
$260
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$254
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$182
$175
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$216
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$285
$250
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$473
Hotels.com
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$757
$177
Bookit.com
$480
$323
Priceline
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$276
$204
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$752
$582
All reviewsmedano beachyogurtfront deskkaraoke bar next doorclean hotelminute walkfree breakfastwithin walking distancesmall gymlaundry roomcity clubrefried beanswould stay here againwalked everywherecomfortable bedsking roomthe hotel staff
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The Marriott Los Cabos in Cabo San Lucas is a new and well maintained hotel just a few blocks from main part of town: restaurants, night clubs and marina. Nice breakfast included. Was impressed with the fresh fruit and hot eggs in a free hotel breakfast. Alejandra the front desk girl always seemed so inconvenienced every time you ask a question or need assistance with something. She gives you the attitude, "I'm not paid enough to do anything but stand behind this desk, so don't ask me." The look on her face says it all.

The most upsetting and absolutely unacceptable event was when on day #2 of my 4 day stay in the Los Cabos Marriott is when all of sudden I couldn't get any internet connect. I need internet to run several internet companies I manage, not to play on Facebook or something trivial. The only reason I could go on a short vacation was because I connect to my employees and work.

After talking alerting Alejandra to the problem she said someone would fix it. Then hours went by. Called Alejandra again. She said a technical should be resetting the router soon. What? How many hours to turn on and off a router. After waiting most of the day for that enormous feat, the internet still did not work. Finally, after 6 hours they connected me to technical support which was obviously in India. After 20 minutes on the phone and the getting assigned a new IP address that didn't work. They said someone would call me back in 10 minutes to troubleshoot it, but nobody ever contacted me.

Nobody in the hotel could assist in anyway and either had dumb explanations which showed they didn't know anything about internet connections, servers or router or just gave me a blank look. I had to give up because nobody on any level could help in anyway or provide a solution.

I've been at the Marriott in the U.S. many times and this is the only time I've seen truly incompetent employees and people who don't have any place working with the public much less the front desk of a Marriott hotel.

It really tarnishes the reputation of Marriott. They should monitor these satellite foreign hotels more closely.

Room Tip: Get 2 double beds for an automatically larger room. The one king covers the entire room and you won't have any space.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve J
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My family had to spend an extra night in Cabo before we could check in to our resort and chose this hotel because I could use minimal Marriott points. Looking at the pictures and location, I wasn't expecting too much but this is a real nice hotel. It's is really new. Rooms aren't the largest, but the bathrooms are big. The pool area and workout area are really nice. It was very quiet and walking distance to beaches. Overall a very nice stay.

The only complaint is their room service comes from the bar next door and all their breaded items tasted like fish. The kids did not enjoy their chicken strips but my chips and guacamole were good.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Cesar Z, Director General at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Los Cabos.
It is nice to know you liked the hotel as well as the service provided.
Please know that it is a pleasure to offer you the best service to make you feel welcome and he hope to host you again!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We chose this hotel originally because I am a Marriott Gold and wanted to use points for our first trip to Mexico. We are delighted with our choice! The hotel is only a few years old, but is built better than many US hotels I have stayed in on my business travels. The sound insulation is excellent! We have been here 5 days so far and have never heard any of our immediate neighbors. It is very quiet. We have a view of the Sea of Cortez and a couple of the beach-side resorts from our 4th floor room. We can even see the rocks at Lands End.

Breakfast is included in the price and it is a very decent breakfast. There is always hot coffee available in the lobby area. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The internet speed has been quite satisfactory, unless you are trying to do a large download.

This is great value if you just want a very decent place to stay within an easy walk to Medano Beach, the Marina, and downtown Cabo.

There is a bus stop right by the hotel if you want to take the Inter-Baja to San Jose del Cabo (27 pesos) or, for a fun adventure, one the older white busses (same price) which are used by many of the locals.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor room on the side toward the Sea of Cortez. You will not hear street noise anywhere inside the hotel!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Cesar Z, Director General at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear guest,

It is rewarding to read comments such as yours and it is satisfying to know that we can achieve what we strive for, which is to make you feel more than welcome and to fulfill all your expectations. . We look forward to hosting you again and thank you for taking the time to write us.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was my first visit to Cabo San Lucas and it was pretty great. This hotel is exactly like any Marriott in the states except you pay in pesos.
Things I liked: Clean, safe, free parking, 24 hour coffee available, walking distance to beach and marina, much cheaper than the beach front resorts. Also a small workout room!

Things that could have been better: Breakfast is included, but not a full breakfast as they claim. Expect croissants, toast, cereal, yogurt, some fruit...and then they have scrambled eggs and some terrible bean casserole thing. But since I like coffee and toast, it was pretty good. Pool was closed for about 24 hours right in the middle of our trip, which was kind of annoying.

All in all, if you are looking for an affordable but reliable place to stay, this is a great option.

Room Tip: The hotel has a "beach club" for an extra fee. I did not try it, but if your looking for a spot to sit on the beach all day, I'm sure it would be a good idea.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your experience about your stay at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Los Cabos. thanks for the comment that help us to provide good service ,Please know that it is a pleasure to offer you the best service to make you feel welcome. We hope to have the opportunity to host you once again and thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

First this is a clean American Style Hotel and most Americans will feel at home here.....BUT!

1. There is a Karoke bar on the west side of the hotel that operates until 3:30-4:00 AM and is VERY loud......the kind of loud that prevents sleep. Considering that only Stay in EVEN numbered rooms as they are away from the noise. (please...dont ignore this advice!)
2. The showers are lukewarm. they work ...but dont expect hot water.
3. The breakfast is sparse. there is no cereal of any kind. The baked good are stale and they dont offer meat. Eggs are actually good and they do keep the warm food at a reasonable temperature. the staff doesnt restock the food so it is first come first and only serve.
4. Wifi is FAST and reliable. Skype works flawlessly.
5. Staff: they are very nice but totally incompetent. If you ask for something they will be agreeable but they only follow thru about 50% of the time.....you can tell they want to help but have no idea of how.
6. Your charge card will be charges the full amount at the time of arrival...this isnt aproblem unless you want to change the charge card later.
7.. If you want to charge to your room ask ahead of time or you wont be able to.
If you arrive as a large group be prepared to wait for check in as the staff seems confused aand unfocused as to how to actually check folks in.
8. The staff is very honest. They held and returned thechange I forgot at the front desk.
9. the hotel is a 1/4 of a mile from downtown. and you do not need a taxi or other transport.
10. The hotel has a shuttle for airport trips.

As a aircrew we get to lots of places that are vacation spots. If you want a excellent reasonably priced vacation La Romana in the Dominican republic beats ANY of the Mexican resorts and is very safe. The beaches are pritine. The staffs are professional. The booze is top shelf. The grounds immaculate and the rooms are clean.
Why anyone would vacation in Cabo is beyond me but if Whoring, drinking, drugging and fishing is your game Cabo is the place.

Room Tip: ONLY! ONLY ONLY accept EVEN numbered rooms!!!!! this is NS!!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
6  Thank Corpilot
Cesar Z, Director General at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Fairfield Inn By Marriott Los Cabos. Please know that it is a pleasure to offer you the best service to make you feel welcome. We hope to have the opportunity to host you once again and thank you for choosing us.