“Great steak!!”
Review of Chamuyo Restaurant

Chamuyo Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 615 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Chamuyo,where you will feel wrapped it in an atmosphere of a typical Argentine neighborhood, in a relaxed and casual half-lighted place, where you can enjoy a typical Argentinian “empanada”, to a fine steak patiently cooked to the grill; we also have a bar area to enjoy a glass of wine or cocktails with the friends.Opened daily from 5pm to 12am.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

While walking the streets of cabo we smelled something delisios and it was chamuyo! We went for dinner and were stunned with how amazing the food was! I is in my top 10 meals of all time highly recommended!!!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband and I found Chamuyo by accident while walking in the neighborhood. We stopped by to check it out and was welcomed to come in and see for ourselves. Enrique offered us a sample which was very good indeed. We made reservations and came back for dinner the next night. We shared the mixed grill for 2 which included a bottle of wine. I had read a recommendation to try the empanadas too, so we did. Dinner was fabulous, great atmosphere and all the staff (Enrique, Sebastion and Norberto) were very attentive. Sebastion recommended the pancake for dessert, REALLY good. We are going back again next week just to make sure it's still delicious!!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

An Argentinian friend, who also lives here, recommended me this restaurant and said that the ribs are even better than many places in Argentina, unfortunately when i went there for the first time i forgot which steak he recommended and i ate something else. It was good but nothing special or amazing.
When i told him about it he told me that i should have taken the ribs, so i decided to give it another go, and... WOW beef rib is amazing. You get 1 big rib full with meet, that been BBQ'ed in a traditional Argentinian way for few hours. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.
Their empanadas are also very good.
They moved to a new location on the way to Medano beach, their prices are a bit higher now but still ok.
I would recommend to call ahead of time to make sure they have enough ribs, as they run out of them from time to time.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

The restaurant didn't look like much as we approached in our cab, but the meal and service made up for that quickly. It's an Argentine steakhouse. Our waiter, Enrique, was excellent. Three of us had the rib-eye and one had fish. Everything was very good, although I prefer a filet(such as you can get at La Pampa). My sister-in-law loves rib-eye and she raved about hers. My wife and I shared a flan for dessert and it was exceptional. Not just the usual small flan.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Someone recommended this restaurant to us as a place to celebrate our anniversary. So glad they did. Food was fabulous. It was a little different than the typical restaurant. Seating is outside under trees. We ordered the special dinner for two -- wine, steak, rib, sausage, salad & bread. Everything was cooked to perfection, and we enjoyed the food. The server brought us a free dessert to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Definitely one of the best meals that we've ever had in Cabo.....and at a great price. Definitely recommend this place if you like meat.