“Our best dinner in Cabo”

Los Barriles Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #66 of 597 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We had dinner here one night. My husband had the red snapper with Adobe sauce & loved it. I had the blackened sea bass and honestly it was one of the best fish dishes I have ever had. The bass had a wonderful flavor with a separate sauce and freshly cooked veggies & rice. The staff was great. I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank janetsue4u

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My wife and I have had breakfast and supper at Los Barriles (next door to Maro's Shrimp House).
Both times it was a good meal. The only thing that would have been better is the breakfast pancakes were a bit small just a bit bigger then a dinner bun. The dinner meal was really good with fresh fish caught by the owner and it was a thick piece of fillet. We will go back again as we have each year.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We had a great dinner here with some friends. We were welcomed in and had several of the staff helping out! Alejandro, Luis and Roberto took care of whatever we needed. The well is well thought out not the everyday Cabo fare. Try it!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

You'd be crazy to pay the high prices in nearby Cabo restaurants when you can have a complete egg breakfast at Los Barilles for under $3! A grand slam with eggs, bacon,toast,fruit, and pancakes is still only around $5 and the staff is the friendliest in town. It may be outdoor dining but you'll still have linen table cloths and napkins. No doubt lunch and dinner are excellent also but for breakfast they just can't be beat. Try some fresh made carrot juice, a bloody mary, or just some cold tap water which is just as pure as bottled. We eat there every trip and you should definetly try it when you're there.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I been to Los Barriles twice, and Los Barriles is everything I want in a restaurant, the food is great and filling, great prices, great drinks, quiet, great service and fast. They really make you feel welcome. Both times I had the VIP for two, and it has to be the best one in all of Cabo. I highly recommend this place and I will be back for more soon!