“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We started with a large (and very good) margarita. Followed with chips and guacamole made at the table. Excellent, especially for me (my wife doesn't handle chilis and onions very well, so she wasn't quite as happy. However, that's an issue with her at most Mexican places.) Our main course - red snapper - was truly excellent.

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Tremendous quality and value for breakfast. We think its a little overrated and overpriced for dinner, but many may not think of coming here for breakfast. Think again!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I go to Cabo a lot and when I do, I eat here at all the time. Breakfast is very cheap (and very good!), the dinners are amazing - order the cooked at your table one, can't go wrong!

I'd advise trying the Sashimi plate appetizer., It comes with sashimi and avocado and my mouth is watering right now just thinking about it again. Best app they have in my opinion.

The tortilla soup is phenomenal - a go to for me at this restaurant as well, especially for lunch.

Make sure to look at the menu in the front entrance, when you do, they ask actual customers sitting near you how the food was and you get a live review instantly of their food and service. You have to go there to see this. Paco (one of the owners) really takes pride in this business and it shows in every detail!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

While in Cabo we had both a breakfast and dinner at Los Barrilas and both were excellent meals and values.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We didn't find Pancho (owner) of Los Barriles, he found us! We were looking for Cabo Wabo and he came out of the restaurant holding his famous VIP platter and inviting us in. He introduced himself and wanted to know our names and told us all about his restaurant and that we would be treated like "VIP's"....we declined then went on to Cabo Wabo....but the following night we were on his doorstep wanting to eat......AND HE REMEMBERED OUR NAMES!!

Our party of 4 ordered 2 VIP platters and Pancho's infamous tableside bananas foster. The food, service and quality was wonderful and we went back for lunch 2 days later. Pancho is very active in his restaurant - you will definitely meet him when you go. Best restaurant in Cabo!!