“Amazing Experience”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My friends and I took a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico recently and thankfully Trip Advisor recommended Los Barriles Restaurant & Bar to us!! We had such an amazing dinner with shrimp and bass cooked tableside by Juan Jose!! He was funny and a great cook and ensured we had a fantastic experience. I highly recommend this restaurant and Juan Jose when you are in Cabo!

There are newer reviews for Los Barriles Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I am not a big seafood eater but my friends are and when they decided to order the VIP platter with halibut, lobster, filet, scallops and shrimp I ordered some grilled shrimp and we decided to share it all. we all got plates with vegetables and potatoes and garlic butter. I was shocked and amazed at myself because I tried a little bit of everything. It was all very good and you can get different sauces to go on your seafood and meat. The margaritas were very good and it will be one of the places on my list to go every time I come down here. We met Pancho one of the owners and he was very nice and all the waiters were friendly and polite and spoke perfect English. A keeper!

1  Thank Kernelclr
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I am not a big seafood eater but my friends are and when they decided to order the VIP platter with halibut, lobster, filet, scallops and shrimp I ordered some grilled shrimp and we decided to share it all. we all got plates with vegtables and potatoes and garlic butter. I was shocked and amazed at myself because I tried a little bit of everything. It was all very good and you can get different sauces to go on your seafood and meat. The margaritas were very good and it will be one of the places on my list to go everytime I come down here. We met Pancho one of the owners and he was very nice and all the waiters were friendly and polite and spoke perfect English. A keeper

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stay at Cabo Villas every year and were very disappointed to find out that two of our favorite employees had left. On Saturday night we found Martin at Baja Brewery and he told us where Roberto had gone. So on Sunday we made it our mission to find him. We did and lucky for us he was working at a restaurant we really enjoyed, Los Barriles. The bread was warm and yummy, Caesar salad was excellent and made table side. I enjoyed my Chardonnay and my husband had a very large margarita that he said was excellent. We then shared the platter for two....filet mignon, lobster, catch of the day, shrimp, and scallops. Served with vegetables, rice, and large baked potato....and very warm, attentive service. My favorite on the platter was the fish. I hope to go back back and try the other ways they prepare the catch of the day. The entertainment was magical, very romantic. On fri, sat, sun the same gentleman plays the guitar and sings soft ballads, a bit of Tony Bennett, and a little opera...we were really impressed. We had a wonderful night and we were so happy to spend it with our special Roberto looking after us.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The seafood platter for two was so delicious and only $50. The sea bass and steak where melt in your mouth tender and very tasty. Its too bad we found this place on our last night....otherwise we would have eaten here daily.

The owner and staff were very friendly.

Can't say enough good things about it.