“Amazing Dining Experience”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2013

It's amazing how much care this place takes in each customer. Every meal that I have eaten here was fresh and you could really tell that they take pride in what they do. I ordered a vegetable omelette and I was amazed at the amount of food for the price. I can't wait to go back there with my buddy Rustin.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Second time visiting while in Cabo, and once again was very happy with everything. Live music played is always a nice touch, and we got the Asian BBQ which they cook right at your table which adds a nice touch to the friendly atmosphere. Definately recommend for anyone wanting to eat in town.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Ate here because it was close to our hotel and highly rated by other reviewers. The service was great and the food was okay. Ordered the tortilla soup because of other positive reviews and it was yummy, but rather light on the chicken and heavy on the tortilla strips. Ordered it with the Ranch Salad which was disappointing. Husband ordered the enchilada plate which was good, but similar to what you'd get in the states. We spent $35 USD on 2 meals and 2 sodas.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Once again our trip to Cabo was made so special by Los Barriles and the staff. We had been here many times our last trip so we had to come and get our "fill" of delicious food. We ate here several times during our stay. 2x we shared the meal for 2 for $50, it is so much seafood you will
still have to take some home. The absolute best steak I have ever had, and in Cabo?? Amazing. It is grilled and seasoned to perfection and delicious everytime. No piles of disgusting rice as side dishes, you get baked potatoes and fresh grilled vegetables. This restaurant is also amazing for breakfast, it was by far the BEST chilaquilles ever and Eggs Hollandaise Florentine. The prices are so much lower than other places that have crap for food. You can get breakfast for $2.50. A huge seafood dinner for $50. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you the strawberry margarita's are made by hand, not sloshed from a frozen machine. Sooo good, I miss them :) I took lots of pictures again so enjoy! Miss you Pancho, Chef Berta, Tao, Roberto, Israel, Luis, cya next year! I also loved the music by Phillipe and Fernando that would play in the restaurant. Phillipe has like 3 harmonica's taped together and also plays the guitar, classic rock songs, we loved to sing along with them.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had caught Sierra the day before and brought some of them here to be prepared. GOOD CHOICE! First we had the guacamole prepared table side, $5 for a large portion, and the Coconut Shrimp Appetizer. The shrimp came hanging out of a half of a coconut with the dipping sauce inside. The sauce was better than the shrimp. Our waiter was Juan, he was great, he saw me digging at the coconut and said he could have it cut up for me. He returned a little later with chunks of coconut with lime and some hot sauce - very cool. For dinner my wife had the Mexican Platter. It was a very good and a huge portion of food for $11. My fish was prepared 3 ways, $12: Grilled, Blackened and Coconut crusted. They were all good, but the coconut crusted was OFF THE HOOK!!! Served with a mango sauce - seriously, the second best thing I ate all week. Service was superb and owner, Pancho checked on us a couple of times. I'll definitely be back!