“Outstanding!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We dined at Los Barriles with our two teenaged sons and enjoyed everything about our meal! The service, atmosphere, and food where all fantastic. They happily prepared some mahi-mahi (which we caught that day) for us for at very reasonable charge, and our boys loved their meals as well, including a fantastic (large) Filet Mignon prepared table-side. The restaurant is an open courtyard setting and they had a guitar player adding to the great ambiance. Highly recommend!

1  Thank SynergySteve1
There are newer reviews for Los Barriles Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We came Christmas morning with a group of 12 people, which surprised the staff. We ordered our food and the servings came in groups of one and two meals over twenty minutes. One person in the group never got their meal. Some of food on the plates were cold and some of food was hot. I will give them one more try and I will update Trip Advisor after my next attempt at a good meal.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We decided to try Los Barriles for Xmas dinner for something a little different and we were very pleasantly surprised. Poncho works hard to convince you to eat with him and it was well worth it. We started with margaritas which are so big they lasted the whole meal. The Caesar salad made table side is a treat. We shared 2 VIP's (2 filet's, lobster tails, shrimp, chicken and scallops) between 6 of us which was more than enough food.

It was a very good and reasonably priced meal and we will be back!

1  Thank AtlantaGrant
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We spent a few weeks in cabo and found Los Barrilles to be one of our "go to" places for dinner. Drinks are awesome, tortilla soup was great (I know, tortilla soup? But trust me, it was great!). Caesar salad made table side, was excellent as was the strawberry flambé. Kind of an interesting mix of Mexican, seafood, and Asian (mostly Thai and Vietnamese) done well. Breakfasts were best in town. Chorizo omelette for 6 bucks was my favorite, but my wife liked the pancakes. Overall, good food and value.

1  Thank Qualnurse
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Been I Cabo a week and reflecting back, this is by far the best breakfast I had. Waiters were great, value was exceptional and food was delicious. You're gonna love it.

1  Thank Lgottlieb