“EXCELLENT FOOD AND SERVICE”
Review of Nikki Beach

Nikki Beach
Ranked #8 of 43 Nightlife in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: In 2003, Nikki Beach brought its international fame to one of the world’s most exquisite locations at Baja California´s most Southern point. Set on the shores of Medano Beach at the popular ME Cabo Hotel, Nikki Beach is a luxurious, jet set utopia offering our guests the ultimate beach club experience. Spend your days pool or beachside lounging on plush oversized beds and soak up the sultry atmosphere created by sizzling temperatures, swaying palms, stylish entertainment and the irresistible backdrop of the Pacific Ocean and Sea Of Cortez. As the sun sets, our Resident and International DJ´s work the crowd into a party with the freshest in funky house beats. This location combines international partygoers and a relaxed atmosphere with the signature style found at all Nikki Beach locations worldwide.The extensive menu at Nikki Beach showcases delectable and creative globally-inspired cuisine, with each of the dishes featuring produce and flavours representative of all the countries in which Nikki Beach is located. The menu  includes delicious salads, creative sushi rolls, innovative seafood entrees, along with more substantial options. Our bars feature an extensive selection of premium brands and the freshest ingredients, used to create an array of thirst-quenching cocktails for our guests enjoyment.
Bismarck, North Dakota
“EXCELLENT FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Food was excellent and so awesome to have the DJ playing music!! A little spendy but definitely a most, to go at least once! Saturdays are extremely fun if you like to party and watch fireworks!!!

Visited November 2013

Vancouver
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Watch your credit card charges”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The concept of Nikki Beach is great. The service for the most part was good. I know the experience would've been better if weather co-operated. But the potential was there to be a great experience. I would try it again next time in Cabo.

We had a bad experience with our server throwing one of our friends credit cards in the garbage can and then proceeding to act as if he didn't know where the card was. We had watched him throw it in there and he was alarmed when we confronted him about it. Management dealt with our issue but seemed more concerned about getting money from their customers then dealing with a complaint. In the end they did deal with our concern.

The food was ok, drinks were fine too.

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Horrible food for too much money!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The worst Mexican food I have ever ate. I was suppose to pay $750 pesos for some tacos and two beers and tip. I gave the guy $800 he never returned my change. What an A?I ended up finding homemade food at someone's home for only $40 pesos we got full.

Visited October 2013
Toledo, Ohio
“AWESOME EXPERIENCE @ NIKKI BEACH!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I recently got married in Los Cabos on September 15th and had the welcome party for all the wedding guests on a Friday night. It was a private party, they closed the whole place and we decided to provide the guests with finger food and drinks. The way they set everything up was perfect, large tables for the families and lounge style area for young people. We got to put the music that we wanted and had basically every available liquor in the bar. Everyone loved the place and the setting the by far the food got the best compliments. Would definitely recommend for any type of plan, either for a late afternoon, night out or a special occasion/party.

Visited September 2013
“NIkki Beach Cabo”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have been to many different Nikki (Marbella,Miami, St tropez etc...) and I had an incredible experience, service very efficient,good excellent. I truly recommend the place,apart from the amazing location. Thanks for making my 9 days special

Visited October 2013