“Beautiful Pool and beach. Beautiful People.”
Review of Nikki Beach

Nikki Beach
Ranked #9 of 45 Nightlife in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Nikki Beach is currently closed until further notice. Due to rebuilding the beach club. In 2003, Nikki Beach brought its international fame to one of the world’s most exquisite locations at Baja California´s most Southern point. Set on the shores of Medano Beach at the popular ME Cabo Hotel, Nikki Beach is a luxurious, jet set utopia offering our guests the ultimate beach club experience. Spend your days pool or beachside lounging on plush oversized beds and soak up the sultry atmosphere created by sizzling temperatures, swaying palms, stylish entertainment and the irresistible backdrop of the Pacific Ocean and Sea Of Cortez. As the sun sets, our Resident and International DJ´s work the crowd into a party with the freshest in funky house beats. This location combines international partygoers and a relaxed atmosphere with the signature style found at all Nikki Beach locations worldwide.The extensive menu at Nikki Beach showcases delectable and creative globally-inspired cuisine, with each of the dishes featuring produce and flavours representative of all the countries in which Nikki Beach is located. The menu includes delicious salads, creative sushi rolls, innovative seafood entrees, along with more substantial options. Our bars feature an extensive selection of premium brands and the freshest ingredients, used to create an array of thirst-quenching cocktails for our guests enjoyment.
San Diego
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Beautiful Pool and beach. Beautiful People.”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We didn't stay at the hotel but we were allowed to use the pool. Great comfortable beds. Awesome setting. Swim up bar. Lovely beach. Friendly service. I ordered an Ahi appetizer for lunch and I have never had such a large and tasty portion anywhere else. $14.00 and I could hardly finish it. Cool music, good people watching.

Lacombe, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL place!!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed at Nikki for the 2nd week of our vacation and would not hesitate to go back. Every dish we ordered with the exception of one salad which turned out to be slices of some kind of cheese with a couple basil leaves and I'm not exaggerating here, it was about 4, with olive oil drizzled on top, that was the salad for about $12!! Other than that the service was always exceptional and the food great. Drinks were awesome and we were always taken care of and made to feel special at Nikki Beach. We would highly recommend staying here or just go for a bite down by the pool.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Bob_and_Tracy
Phoenix, Arizona
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Everyone said, "Go to Nikki Beach!"”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Everyone suggested I go to Nikki Beach and I believe it's because I was a tourist. While I see what all the rage was about, I stayed all of five minutes. There was pulsating techno music, tanned bodies milling about in pools, poolside cabanas, and on the beach. There were swim-up bars, oversized lounge pillows, and more. It was definitely a party. However, I was looking for something a little more lowkey where I could read and snooze to the sounds of the ocean and sea.

Lincoln, Nebraska
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Party!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great time and plenty of fun and beers. You'll need to be able to say no to the beach merchants otherwise your wife will spend all your money! ;)

Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
211 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 377 helpful votes
“Rock and Roll Beach”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

If you love music, you'll love the vibe at Nikki Beach. Now the hotel is another story, (see my review), but the beach, and the service at the beach is top notch.