“The right place with lovely things”

Bella Luca Emporium
Ranked #19 of 64 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed November 17, 2011

We couldn't be happier with Lisa and her staff. this place is a must to visit while in Cabo.

2  Thank Carlo S

Reviewed October 17, 2011

Lisa and her staff are curtious and friendly people ... They showed me that shopping can be interesting and fun ... Had a great time ... Thanks girls ... Peace Out.

4  Thank Timetraveller101
Reviewed October 6, 2011

While vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, my husband and I stumbled into this beautiful, well merchandised boutique. Geared mainly toward females, with a small mens section, I came across everything from lingerie to dresses, jewelry to purses and some wonderful Mexican trinkets not found in other stores. The owner Lisa had great suggestions; she was friendly, helpful and always with a smile. A must see!

3  Thank Susan S
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I have visited Bella Luca every time I have visited Cabo since it opened. Lisa and Dulce are so helpful and a joy to help you shop for just the right outfit. I enjoy the fact that there are unique and very fun clothing and accessories. You get the feeling that you will have one of a kind! Thank you for a great Cabo shop. A must to add to your Cabo experience. (Men's clothing too!)

3  Thank Susan G