“Delicious!!!!”

La Chatita Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #30 of 555 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Cloquet, Minnesota
“Delicious!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

I am a serious food guy and let me tell you.... This is one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at anywhere! Our table of six ordered seafood and steaks, which at normal restaurants one or the other is good. Not the case here. Both were out of this world fantastic. The seafood soup was the best soup I've ever tasted. Service and drinks were top notch! I had a baked potato that was so good I ate it right away and the server brought me another one at no charge! That has never happened to me before. Such nice people. We even got the chef to come out and take a couple pictures with us. My family is very picky and every one of us agreed that mis suenos is more than excellent.

3 Thank Lance W

Henderson, Nevada
“FANTASTIC Calamari and Fish Tacos!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

My friends and I stumbled upon this place when we were trying to get away from the noise and music of the Marina one evening. It was quiet with a nice patio overlooking the Marina and the staff was very attentive and SUPER NICE. We ordered the calamari and it was AMAZING. WOW, super fresh and plenty for the three of us to share. We also ordered the fish tacos, and again...UNBELIEVABLE!! They were the best fish taco's we'd had all week! Beautiful presentation and the salsas were excellent too.
We loved this place SO much we came back on our last day there...It was 100 degrees outside (UGH) and when we arrived they sat us in front of a FAN and promptly brought out a plate of ICE COLD WETROLLED UP CLOTHS for our faces, hands and to drape on our necks (don't laugh, it was a welcome surprise lol)!!!! You will not be disappointed if you try Mis Suenos. LOVED IT!!!

2 Thank TraciZ24
Gold Coast Queensland
“Mis suenos Marina Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

Our cruise ship excursion allowed us to walk the beautiful marina and choose one of the many restaurants for our lunch. We chose 'Mis suenos'. We enjoyed our well presented seafood selection which was very fresh with a nice cold beer and a margarita.The staff were very friendly, happy and a tentative to we an Australian couple. The colorful mexican decor was so inviting.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank VivGlor
Carson, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love me some Mis Suenos!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

My wife and I love this place. Not only is the food great but the staff is so friendly and provide excellent service. They waited on us like we were celebrities! Dining on the patio overlooking the marina is wonderful. Did I mention the drinks? The drinks are off the chain! My wife loves a good dirty martini and they made it right. The place is in a great location and is full of joy. We go to Cabo 3-4 times a year and make a point to dine at Mis Suenos while there. A great place to eat and enjoy a really good cocktail!

1 Thank Black65Panther
Dallas, Texas
“Watch out”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

This restaurant is a frequent hangout for timeshare scammers. The food is OK, nothing special. But I think the management is in cahoots with some bad people.

• Visited December 2013