“Amazing is an understatement!!!”

La Chatita Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #20 of 596 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We stopped at another restaurant around the corner before finding this gem. After 15 minutes of waiting at a table without so much as a water or menu, we decided to get up and leave. Oh my goodness I am so happy we did!!! A 2 minutes walk around the corner we stumbled upon mis suenos. From the minute we walked in the service was top notch. We had menus, drinks, waters, bread and amazing herb butter in less than 2 minutes. The margaritas we huge, delicious and even beautifully decorated and the shots we ordered he poured at our table were practically overflowing. He made some recommendations on the special which we ended up ordering. The description sounded amazing but what actually appeared on our table blew us out of the water. The special included the first 2 drinks, then shrimp stuffed pinko fried mushrooms, followed by two amazing wedge salads. This was just the appys. Then to the main course for two. 3 types of jumbo prawns, (coconut, cream cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped), fresh octopus, Mahi Mahi caught only hours ago, a bacon wrapped filet minon, an amazing center piece fresh caught lobster tail steamed and served with an amazing garlic butter. If that wasn't enough, there were two totally loaded shrimp stuffed baked potatoes and 2 sides of delicious grilled vegetables that I could not believe how good they were. The entire presentation was a work of art out-shined only by the incredible taste. The service was nothing short of spectacular. There were 3 different people floating around our table making sure there was never a single thing missing from our meal. From waters never reaching half empty to replacing forks immediately after being used in earlier courses. My hubby went to the smoking section to have a smoke with his drink and every time he put his smoke out, the ashtray was immediately swapped for a fresh one. I seriously don't leave reviews, never in fact but after my visit I was compelled to do so. We were so amazed that we couldn't stop thanking them for our best night in cabo. We even stayed a bit after hours and watched the maywether fight with the staff. We will visit here at least once every time we are in town. I know everybody has their spot that they say "do not come to cabo without going here," we know because we go and try lots of them but this place blows them all out of the water. Period.

1  Thank Jocelyn P

Reviewed May 4, 2014

We caught a marlin in the morning and left 15 lbs of meat with them, which they cooked upon our return in the evening. Service was excellent and very accommodating of special dietary requirements. The fish was prepared seven different ways, and all of it was great (especially the ceviche). Price for both drinks and the fish was very reasonable.

1  Thank MKD_Canada
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I was in Cabo San Lucas for 1 week, i think i've ate for than anything on my vacation in cabo, one of my fav restaurant was Mis Suenos, the molcajete they do it is sooooo fingerlicking good! my girlfriends and i are planning on coming back for next springbreak!

El molcajete, ufff fue uno de los mejores, mas bueno que el que me ase mi mama en casita! Gracias a todo el personal muy amables, espero verlos mis chicas y yo para el next spring break!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We decided to try Mis Suenos after reading the many excellent reviews here. I have to say we were a bit skeptical walking up, seeing it was in a touristy spot along the marina, not many patrons, and someone in front of the restaurant haggling with us to eat there. I never eat at restaurants that do this and thought maybe we had the name wrong. Luckily, we gave this place a chance and had one of our favorite meals in Cabo here. Our server, Sergio, was the greatest - very attentive and friendly. My husband and I both had the special of yellow tail and shrimp and it was out of this world! Honestly, the quality of the food, preparation, and presentation were what you would expect in a fine dining restaurant, not one along the marina. Please, do not hesitate to give Mis Suenos a try!!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

These people are like family so sweet they truly care! They cook the fish we catch perfectly and it's not too pricey at all! Love them!

1  Thank Kim M