“An opportunity to impress”

La Chatita Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #19 of 566 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Lower Lake, California
“An opportunity to impress”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

It was not quite lunchtime when my husband and I walked by the restaurant. I knew my husband was planning on having a lobster for lunch, and I said to him "look, they have lobster, but its early yet." A gentleman named Victor steps out and says to us, "Give me the opportunity to cook for you the best and freshest lobster you have ever had!" My husband who likes bold statements, was intrigued. We went into the restaurant and proceeded to have literally the best meal in all of our 8 days in Cabo. The lobster was large and the color was red, not the brown of some of the lobsters we have eaten before. It was served with some lovely shrimps cooked 3 different ways. The sauces served with the shrimp were delicious and I must mention the salad, dressed with some raspberry vinaigrette that was absolutely sublime. Victor was right. We are very happy we took him up on that offer! We will definitely be back, and soon!

• Visited January 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Great steak and scallop combos...”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I eat here once a week with clients, great food and very friendly waiters. My personal favourites are the combos. The fillet mignonette and scallops are off the chart. The jumbo shrimp 5 ways are also a tasty choice.

Visited January 2014
California
“Good Food, Quiet and Friendly”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

During our week's stay we visited this excellent restaurant three times. Everything was prepared excellently and was delicious. The staff were delightful, efficient and friendly. Restrooms were spotless. We were approached by the manager(?) about visiting property for sale nearby. This was somewhat off putting but we assured that if we returned we would not be trouble again and we were not. The restaurant is a little walk from the hubbub of the noisy bar area - perfect is you want to have conversation over dinner.

Visited January 2014
Cold Lake, Canada
“One of the best spots in Cabo”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

My wife and I spend the winters in Cabo, we found this place by accident as it is on the far side of the marina, I'm sure glad we did!! Victor and his staff are incredibly friendly and awesome at what they do! The food is great, from steak and seafood, pasta to the seven way they prepare the fish we brought in, everything is present with style and elegance. We go there often, at least for a beer, if my wife looks a little hot the waiters seem to come out of nowhere to offer an ice cold cloth. It is my favorite spot for a good meal in Cabo!!!

• Visited January 2014
Colleyville, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service, and then”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We brought our Dorado to be prepared seven ways. The food and service were great. We were making plans to come back on Christmas Day when a partner or manager (not sure which) approached us to ask about our dinner. We spoke briefly and then he blew it...had to ask us to come hear his sales pitch for a time share! REALLY??? Good grief...didn't go back for Christmas dinner.

• Visited December 2013