“Great Meal! Dangerous Neighbors”

La Chatita Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #16 of 616 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Our group of five dined here on vacation in late July and the food was excellent. The view of the boats coming and going, the open air dining, the people watching was great; so many people from all over the world. A traveling maharishi band was working the area and played us a song. It was expensive, but seafood anywhere is expensive, but not this fresh, and not with a great marina view. My wife was even able to talk the waiter into selling her one of the glass turtle table decorations. While we were there our waiter even offered us a timeshare presentation going on next door with Luxxury Leisure Collection. We went for it and we were robbed out of $5000.00 by a out and out scam. BEWARE: This is actually Signature International under a new name. After three months we are still trying to get our money back. Maybe we never will. Don't let this happen to you. Go there for a great meal but DO NOT take the waiter up on the time share offer. If you do it will be the most expensive meal you have ever eaten!!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I'm still mad at myself for just paying this bill and leaving today! I went for lunch with a girlfriend and wanted fish, but on the lunch menu the only fish was fish & chips. I asked if I could have grilled fish & the waiter said yes, so I said I'll have that, no rice, just vegetables. It was delicious but they charged me 300 pesos, which is about $24.00 US! I should have asked the price & not assumed anything, but to WARN you, if you ask for any thing different than what it says on the menu, ask the PRICE! Also we had to keep asking them to turn down the music because it was blaring & they'd turn it down for a few minutes then crank it up again. Very annoying as we knew it was for the waiters, not for US!

1  Thank cabocathie
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Friends reviewed Mis Suenos stating food was great. Did not disappoint, food and service was very good! You do have to go almost to the very end of the Marina ( around the corner from Red Rum sport fishing office) to find it. We enjoyed eating garlic olive oil pasta with nice size shrimps and also a dish with 3 different style cooked shrimp. Price of the meals ran about 300 pesos each.
Will definitely return to try their other dishes.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Excellent food and service, large portions so beware. They sat us right in front of an oscillating floor fan, it was a tad "warm" that day, and brought our ice cold, wet face clothes for their customers!!! Fishermen were bringing in their catches to be prepared for them that evening....awesome service!!

1  Thank nmhawkeye
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The best restauarant in Cabo!! Fantastic food, drinks, and service. Cooked our fresh catch 7 different ways. Each was phenomenal. Beautiful views to top it all. Will definitely go back on our next visit to Cabo.