“Superb fresh fish and great service”

La Chatita Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #20 of 587 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Luis the waiter recommended the fresh Mahi-mahi. His choice was superb and the portions generous. That combined with a refreshing local beer made a very enjoyable meal for the two of us. The service was great. You could not complain about anything. A well recomemded place to eat at.

There are newer reviews for La Chatita Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Ponco and his staff are the best at what they do! The new location is amazing!!!
Great breakfast...Great lunches! You will not find better service in Cabo!
We like it HOT and they go out of their way to please!
Each day they would come up with something new for us to try and it was always wonderful!
We have 3 kids, 7,9, and 14 and they LOVED it as much as the wife and I did!

We will be back...just not soon enough!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had the best breakfast. We practically had the place to ourselves. We started with bloody mary's that needed a little bit more spice, but for breakfast we each had stuffed poblano peppers. Mine was stuffed with fresh fish, and my husband had his stuffed with eggs. Muy bien!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Another couple, my wife and I had reservations at another nearby restaurant on our last night in Los Cabos. We stumbled upon Mis Suenos to grab a drink since we had an hour or so until our other reservations. What a great surprise!! The restaurant was not very full since it was a little early before the dinner hour, but we were welcomed with open arms, ordered great margaritas and one of the managers gave us a couple of complimentary appetizers - so we could try the food. The appetizers were excellent, and if they are any indication of the rest of the food and service there, then Mis Suenos is not to be missed. It's definitely at the top of our list the next time we are back in Cabo.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Visited Cabo for 2 weeks. Once we discovered this restaurant we visited 3 times during our stay and plan on returning next time we visit. The entire staff was wonderful and very accommodating. We felt like family after our first visit. I am not much of a fish eater but we tasted tuna prepared here that ladies from our great state of Michigan caught during their tuna fishing tournament in Cabo. I tasted and enjoyed all the different ways Mis suenos prepared it. My husband was surprised I ate it at all! I can't say enough good things about this restaurant and its staff. All the food we had during our 3 visits was very good. Also I suggest you try the "Pancho Special" drink. Very tasty!! Located at the end of the marina so just keep walking around the last corner - well worth the walk.

Ted and Elaine