“The Best Breakfast in Cabo”

La Chatita Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #20 of 597 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had the best breakfast. We practically had the place to ourselves. We started with bloody mary's that needed a little bit more spice, but for breakfast we each had stuffed poblano peppers. Mine was stuffed with fresh fish, and my husband had his stuffed with eggs. Muy bien!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Another couple, my wife and I had reservations at another nearby restaurant on our last night in Los Cabos. We stumbled upon Mis Suenos to grab a drink since we had an hour or so until our other reservations. What a great surprise!! The restaurant was not very full since it was a little early before the dinner hour, but we were welcomed with open arms, ordered great margaritas and one of the managers gave us a couple of complimentary appetizers - so we could try the food. The appetizers were excellent, and if they are any indication of the rest of the food and service there, then Mis Suenos is not to be missed. It's definitely at the top of our list the next time we are back in Cabo.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Visited Cabo for 2 weeks. Once we discovered this restaurant we visited 3 times during our stay and plan on returning next time we visit. The entire staff was wonderful and very accommodating. We felt like family after our first visit. I am not much of a fish eater but we tasted tuna prepared here that ladies from our great state of Michigan caught during their tuna fishing tournament in Cabo. I tasted and enjoyed all the different ways Mis suenos prepared it. My husband was surprised I ate it at all! I can't say enough good things about this restaurant and its staff. All the food we had during our 3 visits was very good. Also I suggest you try the "Pancho Special" drink. Very tasty!! Located at the end of the marina so just keep walking around the last corner - well worth the walk.

Ted and Elaine

Reviewed December 29, 2012

A true gem of a restaurant on the Marina in Cabos San Lucas.

Pancho, owner of "My Dream" has been in the business all his life and has finally realized his dream of owning and operating his own restaurant .... his passion for excellence is evident in everything he's done here !

His staff are fabulous .... everyone of them ! I was in Cabo for the entire month of December and felt like I was a member of their family from my very first visit.

The food and drinks are out of this world ..... good steaks and seafood fresh from the fishing boats in the Marina everyday ! You have to try the Seared Mahi Mahi or Yellowtail Tuna .... exceptional !

Drinks are well done, HUGE and very reasonable .... the place is always clean and they really know how to make you feel special, always welcome and like you've "come home" !

Ask for Victor, the head waiter, and tell him Rick sent you ..... he's the best ! And Luis will keep you laughing the whole time you're there .... from his fishing hook maneuvers to his insistence that he remembers you from high school, you'll love this guy .... a real asset to Pancho's first rate team !

Don't miss this place .... the loacls know good value and service and this is one of their faves !

1  Thank Rick G
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Located at the end of the Marina corridor it is of a nice atmosphere and great welcoming service! Menu is quite varied and food quality is great! We love the House Salad which is enough to share! Pastas and seafood is really good as well.
It is also a great choice for breakfast!!!

1  Thank ATY79