“Best Place to Eat in CABO!!”

La Chatita Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #20 of 588 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2012

My husband and I visited in January. We try to eat at local places everywhere we go to save money and get a better idea of the place we are visiting. The food was amazing, the service incredible. We ate there 5 times in our 7 day stay, tasting something from the breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. Make time to find it and stop by!

There are newer reviews for La Chatita Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed August 30, 2012

My husband and I stumbled upon this place on the marina and they were very welcoming! During our 11 day stay in Los Cabos, we went to Mis Suenos 6 times. We were always welcomed by name and treated well. The owner, Pancho, was always there and asked us what we had done during the day and seemed very interested. The food was amazing and the drinks were phenomenal! This is the one place my husband and I will never forget. And we will not forget our friends we made their either!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I live here in Cabo and this is one of the best. If you do not have your own fish to take to them to cook up for you they always have halibut which is a great eating fish. They get the halibut from Magdelena Bay a few hunderd miles north on the Pacific. They will do it any way you want. It is consistently cooked perfect. I have had breakfast, lunch and dinner there all their food has been good. The staff are all friendly and want you to enjoy your food. Always have suggestions if you can not make up your mind.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I absolutely love this place! Their new location is on the marina, near the cruise ship pavilion. The owner, Poncho, has a wonderful staff that pays attention to detail. I had met these guys at another restaurant years ago and you don't forget them! Victor, the manager, made us feel like family. They have a playful spirit, provide great service and wonderful food. In the past, I had tried sea bass at another restaurant and swore I would never try it again, but I relented. They prepared sea bass with mango sauce and it was PERFECTO!! It was so good that I ordered it two nights in a row. Everything we ordered was wonderful. Mardonio and the other chefs could be seen watching to see if we were enjoying their creations. We went fishing and brought the yellow fin tuna back for them to cook. They prepared a feast fit for a king! I love their sushimi by the way. They followed it up with a wonderful flan and a cappuccino. The bartenders, Juan and Armando, kept turning out wonderful tropical creations with fresh fruit and beautiful garnishes. It was quite a walk for us from our resort, but it was worth every step!! Now we are counting the days until we see them again.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Good food, good location but a little too high priced. Would go again but order something less expensive.