5,185 results
All reviews mexican fiesta brigantine restaurant ridge pool entertainment staff tequila volleyball time share fiesta night the pacific ocean lobby bar water aerobics walking distance to the marina kids club adult pool medano beach meal plan towel cards full kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we love staying at Playa Grande! 3 years staying here, we’ve loved every minute! Hector at the pool bar in the ridge is the BEST! 10/10 recommended Playa Grande!!
Blanca, Ernesto & Paolo are great!!
Roberto & entertainment staff are so fun! we love the mexican fiesta!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
NaumM14, General Manager at Playa Grande Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear ashley p

First of all, let me thank you very much for expressing your great satisfaction with your stay in our resort, we work hard every day so all of our guests are able to enjoy their very well deserved vacations. I am very glad to see that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable.

We are looking forward to having you with us again very soon!

I will let know your kind words to our staff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I searched for over a month for the right place. Location was a major factor. I wanted to be close to everything. The other was price somewhere in between the other was lots to do on the grounds . Playa Grande did not disappoint. The staff was absolutely amazing ! We upgraded our room to ground floor facing the ocean , we got free internet . Our flight canceled because of a hurricane which never hit but they accommodated us last minute 2 extra days.
They fiesta night and the beach party was so much fun and the entertainment staff was fabulous . Roberto is funny as hell ! Thomas was great , the servers were all amazing as well José !! He rocks ! We go someplace different every year and this was one of my best trips even with the hurricane and canceled flights. Oh Alberto the bartender by the pool bar well his drinks are nothing to play lol great drinks . Also if you ever stay on the ground floor facing ocean there is a sweet cat named Pokémon who will come by at night to visit please be kind to him and feed him any left overs you may have. He’s stole all our hearts I will miss the Cabo Cat the most .

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 288brendaf

Thank you for your lovely review. It sounds like you had a wonderful time.
I agree that our property offers a Great location and our staff do the best to provide a friendly and professional service all the time. Thank you for taking your time sharing your comments with us! We look forward to having you back at the resort again in the not too distant future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time at Playa Grande. The entertainment staff was amazing. I would like to send a great big shout out to Humberto, Salma, Thomas, Yordan, Gaby, and Anahi.
My stay at Playa Grande was wonderful the staff was very attentive and enjoyable

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Darlisa C

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and all the details about your experience.
I will let know your kind words to our staff.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed 5 days. Excellent service all around. Had minor maintenance issue in room and it was handled immediately.The Entertainment Staff was the best part! Humberto, Salma, Yordan, Thomas and Anahi - the little one :-) all made sure to keep guests informed of available activities . Help with dinner reservations too!

Dear PlaneDocSWA

I will let know your kind words to our staff.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved this place
They had daycare for our 6 years old daughter
Service was great
Hotel was super clean
The spa was amazing. I really don’t have words to explain the service we got all over the resort.

The beach party was super fun
We would definitely be back..

Trip type: Traveled with family
NaumM14, General Manager at Playa Grande Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Armando F

Thank you so much for your fantastic rating, we really appreciate it, We are proud to have met your expectations.
I am happy to read that you found all of our services to your liking, We are working day by day in order to offer our loyal guests the quality of service you deserve,
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the near future.

Warmest regards