Would I stay there again, certainly!..be sure to ask for the Ridge, as that is where the infinity pools are located. however, make sure you don't get a room that just overlooks restaurant rooftops. Be sure to avoid the salespeople located at all the desks to the left and right as you enter the lobby. They will try to sell you time shares. Listen to them only long enough to receive your free bar drink coupon. Basically one minute into the conversation. If you tell them you're not interested they will stop the conversation. Themed dinner nights are a bit lame, as this is where the mediocre food comes in. However, after a few shots of tequila the evening really picks up. Breakfast buffets are good. You can walk down the street to Cabo adventures to pick up your rides to dolphin and camel adventures. never realized how many Americans and Canadians repeatedly spend so much time down in Cabo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos