Just spent a wonderful relaxing week at Playa Grande...it was very relaxing, the new lobby opened while we were there and it's beautiful, all of the staff, from the front desk to the housekeepers, were extremely helpful and pleasant. This was our third year back to Los Cabos and we look forward to going back again. Places that we ate at in town include, The Shrimp House, Felix's, Pancho's, Casa Rafael's (wonderful food, ambience and staff)Matzalan"s (grilled shrimp and lobster) 100% Natural (outside Puerto Paradisio Mall by Marina) and great breakfast at Playa Grande and Mama's. We took a 6 hr tour of San Jose del Cabo and Los Cabos and it was very worthwhile. We saw parts of Los Cabos we had not seen before, lots off the main drag and San Jose del Cabo was half the size of Los Cabos and very quaint..no street hawkers, fewer shops with all the same mdse, and lots of wonderfull little hide-away places to eat....next visit will definitely take a full day trip to San Jose...it had more the feel of a mexican town, instead of a resort destination. There were four of us one the trip and we all enjoyed it...one thing I especially liked at Playa Grande was that the pools closed at 9:pm...and quiet settled all around, except for the sound of the surf...we slept with the balcony door open every night.....We loved the locals, they were very kind, helped us with getting around on the buses ( we learned alot taking the buses and saved abunch of money too!), as our tour guide said, they love us, as we are the livelihood for almost 80% of the people in Los Cabos. I would definitely recommend a visit to Los Cabos and San Jose del Cabo for a relaxing vacation...we plan on going back many times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos