Very friendly and helpful staff, especially Zaira for breakfast at the Brigantine Restaurant & Miguel and Julio for pool side service. Roberto was terrific as the resort's in-house lead entertainer. My 3 children had a great time at the pools - each pool has a different depth for little ones to enjoy. Our 1 BDRM Master Suite was great but the master bath floor drainage - adjacent to the shower/tub - had a noticeable odor. The hotel lobby had a citrus scent and an inviting feel. All-inclusive meal plan was worth it if you don't plan on leaving the property. For the most part, food was well-prepared and delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos