We stayed for a week in a 1 bedroom. Very nice resort and very nice staff. We enjoyed meeting other guests at the resort. Food in Cabo is UNBELIEVABLE! We purchased eggs, bread, and bottled water and had breakfast 5 of 7 days in the hotel. We would have a snack by the pool and then walk to the marina for dinner. Again the food was AWESOME! Everything we had was good. We choose to sit near the beach vs the pool so we could watch the whales, dolphins, fishing boats etc. It was very relaxing and found the staff very accomodating. We went to the time share presentation to get a discount on fishing. Learned our lesson there and found out you need to see the boats before you book it. We also went whale watching and that was great too! We were told the weather was very abnormal - had 4 cloudy days. But it was warm and we enjoyed our time and the new friends we met! We found everyone to accept US dollars in all denominations under $100. A couple of times we were given pesos as change. We do not have a time share here, but we will be back! We enjoyed the resort, the staff and the food. We had the brunch one morning at the resort and the hashbrowns are unforgetable as well as the french toast! We have been promoting Cabo and the resort since we got back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos