We just came back from our amazing trip... Dec 16-21. We stayed in room 2153... a one bedroom, 2 bath place in the last building on the beach. Our patio doors faced the beach and we saw amazing sunrises. The rooms are on an angle and don't face the beach directly. If you enjoy sunsets ask for a room that faces a sunset. If you don't like the stairs to the main lobby from the pools there is a pathway along the side of the buildings which makes it an easy walk. We did not opt for the 3 day inclusive meal plan since it was $75 per day per person and for a family of 3 did not make sense for us. We loved visiting and trying out all the different restuarants,
The maid service was fantastic. Our rooms were so clean and well taken care of... Everything felt new.
The walk to the marina is that easy and close to all the stores and restuarants. We found this resort quiet during the day but a bit noisy at night from the fiestas on the beach. We enjoyed our stay and would love to return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos