Playa Grande Resort
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$275
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$163
$149
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$307
$254
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$305
$260
$388
$328
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$334
$276
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$112
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$757
$114
Cancelon
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$497
$338
Cancelon
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$752
$568
4,241 results
All reviewsbrigantine restaurantmexican fiestaridge poolentertainment stafftime sharetequila volleyballlobby barthe pacific oceanfiesta nightbusiness centershort walk to the marinamedano beachwater aerobicskids clubspanish lessonsmurphy bedtowel cards
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Playa Grande is a beautiful resort with a ton of amenities. It is a huge property with many things to do.

We had my handicapped mother on the trip and the help shuttling her on the carts was very attentive and fast.

My son did Kids Club one day and enjoyed it.

The Mexican Fiesta show was good but in my opinion not really the best for kids. The food is geared toward adults and an open bar atmosphere. They did have one activity for kids but mostly Mariachis and dancing then an adult tequila shot contest.

I would definitely recommend staying here and would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012
RolandBernardG, General Manager at Playa Grande Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Guests:
We thank you very much for your lovely comment “Beautiful and very attentive staff.” and for choosing Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa in Cabo San Lucas.
We are glad that your experience with us was a very pleasant one and we hope that we can be of service to you again soon.
Again thank you for your kindness in taking the time to send us your comments that I will share with pleasure with all our staff.
Wishing you a world of happiness we all send you our best regards.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My parents and I just returned yesterday from our AMAZING trip to Cabo. As first timers, we had absolutely no idea where to start. Amongst several suggestions, we decided on the Playa Grande. It was nestled right in between the Grand Solmar and Pedrogal (sp?). We were a bit skeptical considering the vast difference in price, but the Playa proved to be nothing short of perfect. The grounds are gorgeous. Pools are beautiful. Food is fabulous (my mom and I foodies - whoever disliked the food I'm not exactly sure where you were eating). We were offered a complimentary cocktails upon arrival and carted to our rooms - Thank you, Daniel. The drinks were excellent. Nothing watered down. We did not opt for all inclusive, fearing the food would suck and the drinks would be watered down. Considering the opposite serves true, we will probably purchase the all inclusive package next time. We stayed in the Ridge section of the hotel with a sprawling balcony overlooking the marina. The beds were very comfortable, and the bathroom whirlpool has JETS!! Keep in mind, I did not have the master bedroom and I had JETS!! Gentlemen, you also get ESPN. We had to go to a local sports bar, however, to watch the Clemson/Carolina game. At the Ridge, you have four smaller pools, a swim up bar, restaurant, and dual views of the Pacific and marina. My one and only complaint is the lobby is somewhat of a trek from the Ridge. And I would research the activities a bit more carefully than we did. They are all away from the resort. We did the wave runners right over in the marina - awesome. You can ride to the arch at lover's beach. We also did the ATVs which turned out to be far more aggressive than we expected. You do ride on the beach for 30 min, but the other 2 hrs you are trekking through the desert. It's a great time, but certainly recommend for more experienced riders. And the insurance is about $30 a person, but I really, really recommend it. Also, if you get a chance, grab a bite out to eat at Baja Cantina, the Hacienda (calamari, lobster enchiladas, chorizos and cafe mexicano) and Sunset de Mona Lisa (the views are unbelievable here). Thank you, Playa Grande for your amazing service and hospitality. Don't worry to much about exchanging for pesos. Many places in and outside the resort preferred cash or credit card. Banks are nearby as well. Sorry for the novel. Have fun!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kepayto

Dear Guests “First Time Cabo-er”:

Thank you for choosing The Ridge at Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa for your recent stay.

We are glad that your experience with us was a pleasant one and hope that we can be of service to you again in the near future.
It was truly our pleasure to serve you. In order to maintain the high standards of service excellence for which we strive, it is very important to listen to every client.
As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied costumer.
Again thank you for your kindness in taking the time to make some comments regarding your recent stay.

Wishing you a world of happiness,

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I spent 9 days at the Playa Grande and cannot wait to go back! The staff on the Ridge is fabulous! Teofilo and Migual took care of us everyday and made us feel at home. Down at the lobby bar, Raciel was AWESOME! And others that helped make our vacation included Artemio, Ines, and the entire staff.
the room was awesome because you could walk out the front door and see the Pacific Ocean and walk out the slider doors to the balcony and watch the Marina. The room was very clean and the bed was fantasic!

If you haven't been here, you have to go...... It is a MUST!
Thank you Playa Grande, we cannot wait to see you again in July! Keep up the great work!

Room Tip: stay in the ridge if you can, they are AWESOME!!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guestrs from Dyer, Indiana, United States:

On behalf of Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa, we thank you for taking the time to share your comments.
Your comments and point of view are an important tool for us to understand our guests' experience and we use this feedback as an integral part of our evaluation and quality improvement cycles.
As a valued guest, your opinions are of great importance.
We would be honored to have you visit once again, and allow us to provide you with an even better experience at the Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I love the all-inclusive resort but I have had some bad experiences. The Playa had great food and alcohol options. Our room was beautiful. The pools were beautiful. Everthing about the property was tip top. My only complaint was that when we checked-in, we were told that our ocean view room was not avaiable. We had paid extra for this room months in advance. After some pressure, we were given the room we had reserved. I wanted to thank my servers at the Brigantine. I enjoyed my leisurely breakfast before scuba diving. Thank you Armondo and Cirilo for the great service and conversation. See you next year!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Joel P
RolandBernardG, General Manager at Playa Grande Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Guests from Seattle, Washington:

Thank you for your nice comments and for choosing Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa.

In order to maintain the high standards of service and excellence for which we strive, it is very important for us to listen to every guest.
As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is the word of mouth from our satisfied customers.
Again thank you for your kindness in taking the time to send us your comments that I will share with pleasure with Armando and Cirilo for the great service and conversation.

Hoping to see you again soon we send you our best regards from Sunny Cabo San Lucas.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My sister and I spent a wonderful week at Playa Grande. The weather was perfect; the grounds are beautiful and immaculately kept; the food is great; the spa is well worth the expense; but what sets Playa Grande apart is the service. Every single person made us feel as though making our experience wonderful is their only priority. My sister arrived three hours before me, and the bell hops somehow recognized me as though I was returning home. they remembered her name, my name, and took care of my bags at the doorstep.

The few names I remember are Noe at the front desk [made everything simple], Alma [made sure that we knew of all our options and offered us many discounts], and Mairobi at the pool [made everything fun]. the woman who took care of our room attended to every detail, and the experience was the same every step of the way. I highly recommend Playa Granda to all. they cater to couples, mature travelers, and families; and they make sure that everyone has what they need, and they separate out children from adult areas so that everyone is free to enjoy without worry. I am looking forward to my next visit!

Room Tip: Our room was on the ground floor. There is a little more noise from the pool and traffic. I was happy not to have to take the elevator, and the very little noise doesn't bother me. I you prefer a quieter room you will wan to stay off the ground level.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lori J

Dear Guests from San Diego, California:
We thank you very much for your comment “If service is what you are looking for..”
Wishing you a world of happiness we all send you our best regards.