We were relocated from Grand Solmar after we lost all water at GS. Again the place was, well, nice but a letdown after Grand Solmar. It was late when we got there and the Brigantine Restaurant had a fish only menu that night... WHAT? We were told to go to the lobby bar for food or go to town. The lobby bar was less than Denny's. The pool bar closed at 5pm...WT*. The property needs upkeep. The grounds were very lush and well kept. They gave us a 2 room suite. We didn't take pictures......? What is that all about.... just un inspiring. The bright spot was the little general store. I needed ZANTEC BIG TIME!!!!! They really went out of their way to jump the language barrier and brought out a medical dictionary to understand. The 3 of us worked at it and we were successful. they were TIPPED nicely. A big thanks to the 2 of them. Top notch service. We've included pics of the grounds.
Would we return....no thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos