Wow! This was our second time at this resort. We stayed in building 20 near the Sky Pool. Views with whales were gorgeous. Our goal is to never take the golf cart/shuttles. We had 6 people in our group. The 30-year old female loved the tighter body at the end of our week. The 55-year olds enjoyed watching her huff and puff as we went up and down to the many restaurants and pools. No need for a gym if you don't take the carts.
Staff is awesome, and all public areas are immaculate.
Happy Hour is never ending. This resort has a rotating one hour happy hour from pool to pool and bar to bar. We tried to make it to all of them but never made it past the third.
This time we tried some of the buffets. We lived in Napa for 5 years and know gourmet. Well, we were pleasantly surprised with all three: Italian, Asian, and Seafood. The sushimi was yum, and the Asian stir fry was excellent. Sunset's beef is very tasty. At the pool, have their hamburger. Our Italian friend said the Italian night was great...what does he know? All he ate was their pasta.
A must is a trip to the Pacifica. You can take the free van every hour. One day we took the van. The next day we walked it. It is the most peaceful place in the world, very Zen. I had a massage under the falls. The quality of the food and service is excellent.
One of the couples took the timeshare tour for $200 food credit and $100 spa credit. They told the salespeople they were not buying and had a 90 minute tour with a very interesting salesman from Chicago. Their junior suite sells for $7K odd year but you can buy it from Deb Jones at Holiday Group for under 1500.
Our favorite pool is by building 27. We stayed her the first time. Very quiet, small, and centrally located.
We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos