HI all! Thought I'd do a short little review on our trip to Cabo...
it was of course AMAZING!
We stayed at the GORGEOUS Sunset Beach Resort... wonderful service and a gorgeous place. It is so serene and the staff is great there. We really have no complaints. I thought the resort had so much to offer and the golf carts were SO no big deal... i thought they were fun... as did my 18 mo old daughter. The driving team- ALL so NICE and helpful! really- customer service all around there- AWESOME!
The Gen Manager there even took time to get back to a couple of requests I had... all was in order when we arrived...which is SO nice ( crib in room, high chair, etc!).
Only thing I would warn on - ... the store there/deli-- while SO helpful for last min things-- a little spendy. BUt that is just like any resort anywhere-- they up the prices - it is the norm. Anyway- we can't wait to go back and we'd stay there again 9at Sunset Beach) in a minute. I loved the free shuttle to their sister resort- The Rose... which was a more happening place... which we wanted a few days our of our week long trip. It is right on the beach and the beach was FUN and wonderful! lots going on... very cool!
We ate GREAT FOOD at all these places-- ( of course- thanks to Trappers List)
Desperados: Family friendly for sure. GREAT food, - great atmosphere... lil music playing and then a customer got up and sang and she sounded great. it was FUN!
Beach Bars: The office. it is fine... over priced- but they can do it i guess- it was packed. food was good!
Tabascos-- agree with Trapper-- our favorite. Lil more laid back... more affordable-- great food and just a chill place to go and relax, eat, drink and ppl watch and gaze out at the ocean. loved it!
Baja Cantina-- it was ok.. not my fave. we had an appetizer and drinks there. it was ok in my opinion.
Panchos: Cool lil place... they have a great rep there in Cabo-- everyone ( locals) were recommneding it. We enjoyed our food and the atmosphere.
We did eat at Sunset Beach some... it was a lil pricey-- (to be expcted being a resort.-- all USA resorts i go to are pricey too!) It was not as good as it was not the Mexcian food in town... but it was still good! I did love the mexican dishes i ate there... the shrimp tacos-- yum!
we just really relaxed pool side a lot and walked on the beach... did not do tons of activities as we had our 18 mo old with us. She had a BALL in the pool and we love her dearly.. she is our hearts.. but NEXT trip-- Just MOM n DAD are going... to really take in more of Cabo!
It is so Great down there!! Awww. the life.
oh- and timeshare ppl: - it is crazy the bartering they do to get you to go to a "presentation". the airport folks will totally get you and act like they are with a hotel or resort. they are not. up to you if you want to listen to a presentation. they'll give the farm away!
The sunset beach timeshare folks were VERY nice and our guy was very professional and courteous... we enjoyed him alot and almost bought. but thought better of it this time around.
ENJOY CABO! it rocks!
any questions- fire away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos