We haven't been back since we purchased our timeshare seven years ago. We were pleasantly surprised to see the grounds are still well-maintained. We were there during the World Cup games and watched the competition by the pool bars. The pools with the exception of the sky pool need some upgrading. A TV was missing and I think they still had old TVs. And one was precariously hanging.
Food - tried the Sushi restaurant and the service was slow, the food was bland & skimpy for the price...not a fan. Food was very expensive and the rate for all inclusive was not worth it for the quality of the food.
Pool chairs and loungers - get there early for better availability.
Rooms - nicely maintained w/great views. We stayed in Bldg 19 closer to the Sky Pool.
Shuttle Cars - always available.
Check the Concierge Desk for the Taxi Share. Taxis to downtown were approx $12-14 o/w.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos