Not sure what's going on but there appears to be a shortage of staff. This is my 2nd trip in 6 months and it is evident that they have scaled back staff. Fewer carts available for pick up. It was challenging waiting in the mid-day July heat for more than 15 mins with a toddler and a special needs child. Carts only hold 8 people and there were more than 20 guests kept waiting. Many of them frustrated.
Jr Executive room was as expected accept it is beginning to show wear. Curtain was torn, lamp shade was broken but other than that the room was nice. I hope to see improvements on my next visit in 2015.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos