This was my second time to this resort. I went 4 years ago when it was not all inclusive and I did not see a difference. I loved the all inclusive, I thought the food was great, wonderfully presented and a wide variety of choices. The reason we decided to do the all inclusive was we traveled with 3 children ages, 10, 9, and 4. I felt we saved a ton of money and avoided having to make a trip to Walmart.
I have a hard time understanding some of the other peoples reviews. Every person we came across bent over backwards to please us. We never waited more than 10 minutes at most for a golf cart and the staff was excellent. There are a few I want to write about, Rodolf at the main pool waited on us almost the whole trip. He did an outstanding job!! My kids wanted something every time he walked by and he happily and with a smile got it for them. We also had Javier at the main pool our last day. He too, was outstanding. Our food was always right, there was 7 people in our party, and we wore them out. We went to all the restaurants on site, each one being very delicious with wonderful choices.
Our rooms are huge, spacious, very clean and my husband is a clean freak. We stayed right on the beach in building 400. It was a fast walk to the main pool and with kids I totally recommend this. If you stay in the towers I can see how you would have to wait a bit longer for carts because there are way more rooms in the towers. I will say all the rooms have a beautiful view and being build on the mountain makes this place so unique.
We did make a trip on the bus to the sister resort to splash in the ocean. I hated going to the other side. The reason was all the vendors on the beach. You can't walk on the beach without a ton of locals trying to sell you something. I guess I got so spoiled at the private beach at Sunset. You can walk the beach but you can't go in the ocean which actually is fine with me.
I am already looking forward and planning our next trip back. Thank you for an absolutely perfect family vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos