First of all, it's not a hotel. It's a time share.
Because it's a time share, the service is not what you would expect from a hotel:
1. It takes 20-30 minutes to get a drink at the bar.
2. Food takes 40-50 minutes
3. There are usually no towels at the pool.
4. It's hard to get into the restaurants: You cannot make a reservation at the restaurant. You must call on the phone, but no one answers the phone.
5. The drinks (e.g. margaritas) are strong but don't taste good. They should consider getting the Kirkland mix from Costco.
6. The buffet is Olive Garden quality
7. No management onsite wants to hear your observations.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking