I have to say, I love coming here. This time alone for a week it was heavenly. The staff knowing this treated me like a queen. Most now remembering my name and making sure I was comfortable and never bored. The food as always excellent and fresh, with special needs being met when requested. My room had a glitch when I checked in and within minutes all was made well by the front desk, maintenance and room service.
Other than issues I still have with the sales office my stay was perfect and I will be returning as soon as possible. Thank you to all at the front desk, lobby bar, the Bistro and the La Nae for incredible service and love. I miss you all and look forward to seeing you again soon. To Louise and Fernando at the Front desk, Armando in the bistro, All the staff at the Lobby Bar, you are the best. Those who serve at the pool outside 40 and 41, you rock!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos