My friends and I found this place based off of a Living Social deal and we were nervous because 1) we have never bought a living social getaway, and 2) we have never done an all-inclusive. Let me tell you we were not disappointed.
Everything about our stay was wonderful even before we got to the resort. They put us in contact with a shuttle company to get us to and from the airport for a reasonable and fairly cheap price. When we got to the resort there were plenty of people there making sure we knew where we were going and since we got there before check in time they offered to take our bags so we wouldn't have to drag them around.
Our rooms were comfortable and since we had two rooms in two different buildings we had different views for the most part and both were fantastic. The area the resort is on is large so they offer golf carts to take you from one place to another which is really nice when going from breakfast at the bottom of the resort to the sky pool at the top. There was only one time where we called for a golf cart and no one came until someone happened to drive by and was headed in the same direction we were going.
Three of us signed up for massages before we left so we were able to get a discount which made them super reasonable. Two of us had deep tissue and one had a swedish massage. All of us left content and happy. In the past for me massages don't seem to have enough pressure so that is why I went with the deep tissue which may have been a bit to hard so I recommend getting a swedish but ask for someone who knows how to deep tissue. However, the lady I had, Elsa, was phenomenal she worked out so many kinks and knots in my back as well as really get deep down into the muscles on my feet with a single pressure spot.
The majority of our stay was spent at the sky pool which is located at the very top of the resort and it is truly a beautiful place. It has a wonderful view of the beach and it's unfortunate it isn't open a little later than 6 so that you could watch the sunset from there. Our wonderful bartenders, Alfredo and Jesus, were beyond amazing. They truly took care of us each and everyday we were there. Each time we came back they remembered who we were and even when we were leaving. Make sure you try the red shots from Alfredo, especially if you like the fruity kind. We must of had close to twenty each for the 4 days we were there. They are absolutely delectable! No matter what you like to drink they will take care of you whether it be from double fisting it throughout the day or taking shots straight from the bottle they will make sure you have a good time. Plus it seems to be where a lot of people out and we met some pretty cool people from South Carolina there and everyday we were there we met someone new.
Since we had the all inclusive plan we didn't really leave the resort except for the one time we went to the beach at the sister resort. It was a beautiful beach, really hot sand, perfect ocean temperature, and an okay resort. Sunset Beach is definitely the better resort even if you aren't allowed to swim at the beach. It is easy to get to town as well, simply a short taxi ride away.
Overall our stay here is one we will always remember. Even though it seems to cater to more of an older or couple crowd, but even then my friends and I had so much fun. Just a few young twenty year olds looking for a good time and we found one. Five days of bliss in the sun and even though it was the rainy season we saw nothing but sun, sun, sun! It is a wonderful resort full of hard working and amazing people. I will definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos