Another great family memory in Cabo. PB Sunset Beach is one of a kind, Breathtaking views, great suites, excellent facilities, and awesome service which makes it an extraordinary resort for us. We wanted to be away from the crowded beaches of Medano which makes the Pacific side location a private beach atmosphere which we preferred. The resort with its beautiful landscaping and choice of separate villa location within the resort are just a perfect way to get around and walk to enjoy the scenery. The speedy but highly maneuverable carts to get you around the resort is an exciting experience on its own. The pools and the bars are just fantastic! Too many good stuff to mention, I would just simply put this trip together as an "Amazing Experience"!
The not so great: Bistro restaurant service, price, courtesy wifi just unusably slow, and fumes from carts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos