Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach was nothing short of amazing! I am sitting in the Manila bar as i write this review (one of the many places we loved spending our time here at Sunset).The grounds are glorious (a landscape architects' dream come true), the location: brilliant, and the service provided by all of the waiters, golf cart drivers, and front desk attendants was impeccable.
If I could name a few names: Hiran and Alejandro from Manila bar were wonderful. Such an amazing work ethic and passion.. it inspired me. Luis from the lobby helped us at 12 in the morning to get a different room because we didn't like our view. We ended up getting an oceanfront room on the sand! Raul from La Nao restaurant at breakfast was so kind and considerate. Roberto and Alonso at the pool offered such amazing service. Amazing work ethic and passion as well. They did not rush us and stress us out (the way Armando did, unfortunately). Marco (who was new when we dined) and Juan (shorter one) from the Bistro were wonderful as well. Made you feel so special. Also, Brit from our timeshare presentation. he was awesome. not pushy, but still passionate! Had a great deal of knowledge about the resort and los cabos for being from canada! awesome guy. we ended up becoming friends by the end of our presentation. And last but not least, our maid Cristina who left us fresh flowers, notes, and towel animals everyday!! I have so much I could say. All of the PB employees have inspired me to be passionate and have work ethic that consists of diligence and kindness.
This resort is wonderful. It is a well-oiled machine. If there is one area that could be improved a bit it would have to be food quality and small aesthetic details in the rooms (wall painting, scratches, etc) whatever. But pros outweigh these cons. good job, PB sunset! I am so glad to have been able to savor every bit of your beauty. Hopefully, we can meet again:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Jetsetter, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos