From the check in it began.. I asked for a King room, none were available. We had to stay in another room for 3 days. Staying those 3 days was a nightmare as the people in the next room drank heavily and shouted through the night. Security tried to help.
Finally day 3 came, room was great until the wind kicked up we reported this loud rattling on the roof, it was never fixed , lost much sleep.
Backing up a bit, when we turned from the counter after checking in, they tried to get us into the time share. The woman was rude then angry as we said were all set, tired from our long day of travel. She was unkind.
When we finally did the timeshare ( long before we saw the resort, had a dip in the pool, or done anything )they want us to buy! How would one know at that point ? They said 90 min, how about the truth 3 1/2 more like it, on your first day of holiday? This needs to be worked on seriously, we went through 3 different persons. The guy from Israel was quite rude, stating "you must have some kind of monies or you would t be staying here" not your concern sir perhaps it was a gift.
Two people I would love to recognize Suzie the activities gal at the main pool ! What a personality! She's in the perfect job! I looked forward to seeing her each day, and missed her when she went for training. The other person who went above and beyond was Pablo,At the main pool. He is amazing, cheerful servants heart! All genuine With a smile and cheerful . He moved chairs, brought "good drinks"and would do about anything to make us happy!! These two deserve a raise ! Top notch. There was another young waiter at the upper restaurant with the balconys he is actually leaving to go get further training in Canada! I would try to get him back! Excellent! Anna at the ck in desk for Le Pae? restaurant was very accommodating . Speaking of restaurants we tried the Manilla one night- server and food awful! We were there for two weeks and would not enter there again . What a shame to have such Inconsistent service. Pablo at the main pool wouldn't dream of putting fake banana flavoring in my drink, but at sky pool they didn't mind.
One more thing.. We were encouraged to do the all inclusive, this seemed to some a curse and getting even one drink could be difficult. Not sure we would ever do it again or for that matter ever return.
While the faculty was beautiful, well manicured and spacious, the service is more important. Many are the things we expected in a luxury resort, however very few things "Wowed"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos