My husband and I have been going to Cabo for several years and have a timeshare at a local resort in town. We bank our points with RCI and every year try a new hotel. Sunset Beach has always been on our list to try and we finally did this past week. I will say this it is an absolutely beautiful place!! All of the staff is super great and friendly. Our favorite staff member is Abraham he is at the lobby door and greets all the guests with a great smile and friendly service. Our rental car battery died and Abraham had it jumped and started in a few hours for us we just handed him the key and trusted it would get done. Roberto at the main pool was great too!! Friendly and ready to serve you when you needed him.
I will say even though we had a nice time here there are a few tips I will tell you to watch for and to think about before booking this hotel.
#1 Its far from town and unless you want to pay at least a 15 dollar cab ride everytime you want to go into town this place is far.
#2 the food is pricey and I am not sure if the all inclusive is worth it!
#3 The property is huge and on a hill so you have to take golf carts everywhere you go or walk
my husband and I had to wait for the golf carts sometimes they would come within 5 minutes other times it would take a lot longer
#4 Don't go to Cabo in January its cold it never got higher then 75 degrees and at night it went down into the 40's!!
Our favorite place to stay in Cabo is Playa Grande which is also an RCI hotel. Its also beautiful and right across the street from town. The rooms are gorgous and you can walk everywhere!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos