We have owned at PB sunset beach since it was built. I called in September to book our weeks for 2013. I was informed that the week from 2011 could not be used in 2013' it had to be used this year. Funny how no one bothered to let me know that. So, I decided to surprise my husband for our 15 th wedding anniversary . But guess what? They were booked, but they did offer Pacifica, so I took it. (Read my review of it). After arriving, my husband and I discussed the fact that we own at sunset beach, we pay our yearly maintenance fees, yet could not get a room. After much time and effort, they gave us a room for three nights. We agree with a previous reviewer that much has changed in the last few years. So where do we begin? Lets start with the main pool. All those tables and chairs set up everyday blocking the walkway was ridiculous. And if you wanted a chair you had to arrive @ 8:00 or earlier, otherwise you were out of luck. Yes, the pool needs attention. They stated they were repairing them. No they weren't . We just left there today, and the hot tub needed repaired, as well as the pool area. Now lets talk about the restaurants and the all inclusive. The all inclusive has created higher prices, smaller portions, and poor service. All this is a major factor if you are not doing the all inclusive. We don't drink alcoholic drinks, and so it would be overpriced. We were given four different prices for all inclusive ranging from 64.00 to 105.00 per person , per day. We elected not to do this because we enjoy going into town.
We agreed to attend the owners luncheon, even though our salesperson is no longer employed there. Randy, the salesperson we were assigned to had an ego as large as his stature. Wow! He talked so much we both had headaches when we left.
Lastly, lets talk about reservations. Israel and Luis at the front desk are both amazing. They care and want to help you in all matters. But you now have to talk to someone on the phone, not in person about making your reservations. We have made reservations for May 2013' but needed to adjust the days by five days. You guessed it. They are booked and cannot accommodate the change . Are you kidding me? So now it looks like we are going to bank our weeks and buy the weeks we need. I believe the management needs to take a closer look at what they are trying to accomplish. As one reviewer stated, this was a classy place, that you could relax and enjoy. It truly needs attention in a lot of areas. We left there feeling like no one is in charge, and no one really cares if you are happy with the service. Rumor has it, there is a class action lawsuit filed from owners who cannot book the units they purchased. It is obvious the staff isn't happy either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the western side of the tip of Baja, overlooking the Pacific. The resort's 50-acre site and expansive private beach provides guests with a uniquely tranquil and secluded setting. As you pass through its gates and gaze upon the endless stretch of pristine coastline, you will know that something special lies ahead. Bathed in light from sunrise to sunset, this refuge of luxury is the ultimate destination for romance and seclusion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Sunset Beach
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Cabo
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos